Chapter 15

Derrick's POV:

At work I met the prettiest girl. So I'm taking her out on a date, she is so nice. She also has a great sense of humour. When I got to her house she came out looking gorgeous. She had her hair in a bun, and she wore an orange dress. Man she's sexy! "Do you think that this is to fancy?" she asked me. "Not at all! You look very pretty." I said extremely nervously "Thanks!" she said very sweetly "Your welcome!" I said. After that we got in my car. (She sat in the passenger seat. And I drove.)

When we got there and we picked our table. We picked a booth and we didn't bother putting on the little tv. Then the waiter came "Hello my name is Bob and I will be your server tonight. May I please start you off with something to drink" he asked. "Yes sir May I please have a small lemonade?" Lily asked. "And you sir?" Bob asked me  "Yeah can I have a diet coke?" I asked. "Sure, okay your drinks will be back shortly?" he said. "Thank You" Lily said. Bob smiled and walked away. "He is really nice!" Lily said. "Yeah but not as nice as you." I said. She smiled at me. Her smile can light up a city. Bob came back with our drinks. "Ok so lemonade for the lovely lady. And a diet coke for the young man." "Thanks!" we both said to Bob. "And are you guys ready to order?" Bob asked. "Yes sir may we please share a small pizza half pepperoni, and half plain?" I asked him. "Yeah! Certainly!" he then walked away. After that we ate the pizza and took her home. Lily is the most amazing girl. She gave me her number and I told her that I would call her tomorrow.