Chapter 4

Violet's POV:

After dinner I ate dinner I went strait to bed. When I woke up I checked the calendar because I lost track of what day it was. "Shoot,It it July 5th. I slept in and I have to go get my braces off, and buy contacts. Grandma Betty can you drive me to the orthodontist." "Ok Honey!" she said. I am 18, but my mom was to cheap to spend money on me. "Honey you are 18 you can't drive yourself?" "I don't have a car." I told her why I don't have a car. She then drove me to the orthodontist. I finally got my braces out, it has been 10 years since I got them in, I picked pink bands. I looked like a little ugly Barbie doll.

After that I went to my eye doctor I asked if my contacts are ready. They said yes so finally I can get rid of my bulky glasses. They were green Harry potter glasses. Everyone called me huge green eyes. We finally got home. For dinner grandma made us chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. And for dessert she made Orange cake. And best of all tomorrow  She said she will take me shopping.

- 1 day later -

Grandma Betty took me shopping. She took me to the mall. We went to Macy's, Rue 21, Aeropostal, and JCPennys. After we went to the mall she took me to Walmart. And she let me pick out a bike.