Chapter 8 Part 1

Two days later

"Will you stop guys", said Cam. Francisco and Antonio were rolling down the halls in wheelchairs as they were about to leave the hospital. "I'm sorry bella", said Francisco. "Whipped",said Antonio laughing. "I'm not whipped",said Francisco. "If that's what you think",said Antonio. "Hello,I'm still here you guys",said Cam. Francisco and Antonio laughed. Soon after they left the hospital, their families came to get them.

Later on that day

"We have decided that you guys will be married in one month on February 20",said Francisco's father Benicio. "What!", exclaimed Francisco and Cam. "Yes, it will be safer that Cam lives with Francisco since everything has happened",said Cam's father Jim. "That's why you two will be going out tomorrow to get to know one another", said Benicio. Isn't this all to soon said Cam. "No, its the perfect time since Jim and I have to go out of town on business",said Benicio. "You're going out of town",said Francisco. "Yes, we have a lead on who shot you and Cam",said Jim. "I'm going to",exclaimed Francisco as he jumped and winced at the pain. "No, you're not",said Benicio. "But..", said Francisco. "But nothing you're still in pain and who's going to watch over Cam", said Benicio. Francisco didn't have anything to say. "Well that's all", said Jim. "You and Cam can decide what you're going to do tomorrow", said Benicio. "Okay",mumbled Cam and Francisco. "Well then good night everyone", said Benicio. Everyone went to their rooms except Francisco and Cam.