Prologue

-------Chelsea Scott and Tyler Jackson. .-----

"Who's Chelsea Scott?

"Everyone at Mellington High believing that she has the most high gratitude. "

"She had a perfect life,popularity, fortune, perpect postures, she had a super hottie boyfriend, we'll despite that she's not having a complete family."

"Her mom passed away when she was 5 years old. And the only family she has is her Dad but indeed her Dad doesn't have time for her. Her Dad always out of town to run their own businessis. We'll Chelsea don't mind about it, it's not a big issue for her. "

"In fact she's not wasting her time not to enjoy life".

"She had freedom, like she's always said. "I am born free, i can live free. "I can do whatever I want".

-----------------------............

.

.

.

.

.

"Who's Tyler Jackson, ?"

"Usually only in public school they called nerd or a geek someone wearing goofy eyeglasses, lousy shirts, caring books every single moment of their life in highschool, a certified drama club member or a president of the club, they called the smart one,or the brain.But in Mellington High,one of the most prestigious school in New York,they firmly calling them a nerd or a geek, same as in public school.

"Tyler Jackson, the ultimate geek.

"He's smart, and the only thing he wants is to have a peaceful year in highschool".

"In highschool i believe, once you can't communicate to others, they definitely think of you the unhumankind. "

"Yes, tyler loves to be alone, just reading his books and do his self esteem, unconditionally and peacefully. "

.........???????"What would happen if they combined together in one collaboration? The miss popular and the Geek? Will they perpect for each other?

"This wasn't a real question, of course they can be perfect for each other, everyone can possibly be."The question is will they fall in love with each other, revealing that they had nothing something in common.The popular or the Geek? 

**********

Please kindly visit my account here in wattpad prettylen27 and follow me.

Thank you. ...!!!!