Characters Included + Your Personalities For Them

I hope you guys enjoy your romances~! If anyone wants me to add characters, and enough people do, I'll add them! Listed below will be whether you are a dom, switch or sub... for later reasons ;). If there are any complaints, suggestions or criticism, let me know peacefully and kindly, and I'll be on it and listen! Always remember to respect your fellow readers, the author, and the story. Otherwise Bald L Eating a Banana will be in your bed haunting your dreams. This is a threat.

~~

Light Yagami - You worship Kira, so it's no surprise that when you met Light, you became the happiest man on Earth. You are like a Misa 2.0, but less eccentric. You're actually super shy, and a little anxious. (Sub)

L - You are a super clingy happy ball of sunshine. You love giving hugs and your favourite thing is affectionate touching. It's the best thing for L, as he's touch deprived and needs the attention. Poor baby. (Dom-Switch)

Mello - Once again, you are a soft boy (There's a trend here-). But, you're also a badass. If someone crosses you, you'll lash out and kill a bitch. You are happily there to be nice and happy for him, but if he pisses you off, you will hurt him... in the fun way. (Switch)

Near - DDLB to the max! He is your sweet baby boy (I have a problem-) and you are his strong daddy~ You always make sure your baby is in top-notch health, and you love to spoil him with new toys! (Dom)

Ryuk - You are Light's little brother and you're obsessed with video games. There's no sexual attraction at all, and only a little romantic attraction. You guys are just bros. Two peas in a pod. Best friends! And maybe a little snuggles sand kisses, who knows.

Misa - You're on the task force, and most people know you as the really quiet, sensible one. But when you meet your one true love, your soulmate, you're the most talkative outgoing guy there ever was. (Switch)

~~

Aight, that's all! As I said earlier, if y'all need anything, find anything wrong, or have questions, I tend to try and reply to most comments and take advice! I try to edit, but if you find mistakes let me know! It's not annoying, at all.

Have fun~!

- CJ