That Don't Impress Me Much

Walking into his first class, he couldn't believe he had already found the perfect girl to actually "date." Now it's just getting her to date him which shouldn't be that hard. Acting does have some --- shit what the hell was that? He jerks away from the door frame he was just slammed into to see mystery girl and some guy race to the same seat and fight over it.
The little blonde girl slides across a desk and jumps in the seat. The guy then starts to pick up the desk trying to make her fall out. Jesse can't help the grin that spreads over his face when he hears his new little spitfire say, "Move it Jason! This is my seat and you damn well know it!"
"Abigail, language" the teacher sighs not even looking up. "Jason, everyone knows that's not your seat. Move on now, please. We've got a new student to introduce before we can start class. A mister Jesse James. Ah," he looks up to see a new kid standing at the door. "It seems our student has arrive. Please introduce yourself and then take a seat."
Jesse looks around the room with this very smug look on his face. He then proceeds to tell everyone about himself. "Well, as everyone can tell, I'm hot which is why I'm going to be staring in a movie. We're going to start filming tomorrow. That way all you girls get to stare at my amazing body any time you want. I only date blondes. Also," he stops, turns toward the blonde girl from this morning and continues," I love girls who slides across my desk, or at least, I do now." He winks and the picks the seat right beside hers.
Abigail just rolled her side. The nerve of that guy. This is why so many Hollywood stars get a bad name. Some guys think they're such hot shit and throw their name around to get everything they wants.
With his looks, I would normally swoon; however, with his cocky attitude, I don't really find him all that appealing anymore. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't want a guy who he comfortable in his body; therefore, he turns out to be very awkward. I like guys who are confident but not overly confident. If a guy is over confident, he's most likely just going to use you. He believes that he deserves the very best, so when another girl comes along, he gets tired of you, so you're left in the dust. No girl wants to waste or time on someone like that. Okay well that's a lie. There are plenty of girls who want to "change" the bad boy, but I'm not interested. I've give too much going on to deal with something like that.

Suddenly, a small sheet of paper falls on my desk. I look around the room to see who threw it, and once I get to Jesse, I notice that he's looking at me. When he sees me looking back at him, he smirks immediately. I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the note. I unfold it and start reading. It says," Hey hottie. Wanna show me around to all the janitor closets?;)" When I finish reading it, I pretend like I'm throwing up. What is it with guys and calling girls hot? It just seems so rude. I hate it when guys call me hot. Why can't they call girls beautiful or cute or something unoffensive? Oh, that's right. That would make them seem less masculine. Blah, that's just total bull. They so need to get over themselves. Not to mention, the janitor's closet? How romantic is that? Yes please! Take me now! Not. Ugh.

Throughout the rest of science, Jesse kept throwing notes at me which I continue to ignore. When the bell finally rings, I herd all the notes into a pile, so I can throw them away. When I finally dump them into the trash can, Coach Bradford calls me back.

When I turn my attention to him, he says," Will you please show Jesse around for the day?"

My mouth drops, but I quickly fix a smile on my face even though I really don't have time for this crap.

"Of course, she would love to show him around! I would help!" Lucy chimes in before I even think about responding. She then starts looking around at Jesse, Coach, and I while smiling broadly. Why in the world is she smiling? Is she enjoying my pain?

"Okay. Good. Well, get to it!" Coach demands.

I sigh and nod. "Come on, Jesse and new Abby who insists on speaking for me. Schedule." Jesse hands me his schedule, and I scan it without stopping.

Okay... We have homeroom, lunch, third, and 4A together. Oh joy.

'Luc," I start," you can take him to your second block seeing as you have it together. I'll see you at lunch."

I then hand Jesse back his schedule and head to English II AP. This class has always been a breeze for me since I love English.

The bell rings, and I head to lunch. Silently, I keep hoping that Jesse has found another girl to bug.

When I get there, I dump my stuff down at the usual table and jump in the lunch line before it gets too long. I grab my food and start walking to the table. I look around the table to see Lucy, Cali (Lucy's younger sister), Jason, Dalton, and Jesse. Gosh...

The only seat left is by Jesse who is across from Lucu, so I reluctantly take a seat. As soon as I sit down, I turn toward Lucy and say, "You know what's weird? When you break up with a guy and they say,' You'll never find another guy like me!' And you're standing there thinking,' Well, I sure hope not. I don't want to be with you, so why would I want to be with someone like you?"

She laughs and asks," What else do you have to say? I know you have another interesting thing that you're just dying to tell us."

I smile and nod my head entergetically. She know me so well. "Well, you realize that our government is based on politics? Well, poly means any and ticks are blood sucking animals... Just seems weird..."

Jesse can't help but think how he kinda got lucky to be sent to this school since he had to pick on. How many schools can have a chick this cool? Not that he actually wants to date her, but she'd probably be a wildcat in bed. Even her rambling at lunch earlier was sexy. How it that even possible? And how the hell has another guy not taken her anyway? She's the hottest girl in school. Of course, there were a ton of guys talking in the locker room during guy about how she's untouchable. She's not rude but she'll blow you off without you even realizing you've been ditched. Damn. Jesse can't help but want her even more knowing what everyone else thinks about her.