Kisses

Whether it's small kisses to french kisses, the kisses that seemed to have more words than spoken or the kisses that just come out of nowhere which surprises them both, or hot kisses that just get them both turned on, Tsukishima loves them all. here are some kisses I think would happen between these too :)

The innocent kisses.

Tsukishima would love leaning down to Yachi and just give a small peck. Maybe when they would be on the street and he just can't wait until they are alone to kiss her, so he'd plant a forehead kiss, nose kiss, or, if he's feeling brave, a kiss on the lips. it just makes Yachi blush at the unexpected affection and he would just grin innocently at her. When she asks why he did that he'd just reply with,

"Because I couldn't wait."

Or maybe when they are at the library and Tsukishima's eyes would drift from his book to the girl beside him, he would just stare at her and just give her a small peck. He would grin as she would panic and melt into a blushing mess.

Goodbye kisses.

When Tsukishima and Yachi are in front of her door and he just doesn't want to leave her yet, so he would give kisses on her face and to her lips. Yachi would have to remind him that he would miss the last bus if he doesn't go now. Tsukishima would pout and get the last kiss on her lips and would let her go in her house. He would think about the kisses he gave while he goes home, wishing he squeezed a few more kisses from the day.

Or when one of them has to leave school later and the other has to leave. Tsukishima would pull her aside and get his kisses before anyone could see. Sometimes when it's only a short peck, he would stare at her like he wanted more but he can't, while those long kisses just make him smile onto her lips. Eventually, they would have to part when their names are getting called.

The secret kisses.

When they have a break during their practices, Tsukishima would lean down and give her a peck on her cheeks, she would giggle and it would just kick his heart out the earth. The small touches and whispers they would give behind everyone's back would make his heart race harder and he could just burst out any second from too much cuteness. Of course, everyone already knows their not so secret kisses or touches but decides to leave them alone and give them the needed space. Tsukishima wouldn't care either way if they see him kiss her or not.

But he does care when he gives secret kisses behind her mother and brother or Yachi's mother and ends up getting caught. He would be a blushing mess and mutter an apology while the grown up's tease them. He still does it because he just can't control it and Yachi would still open her arms for him and would giggle when he kisses her.

The rough kisses.

When they'd get into arguments which irritates Tsukishima more as he couldn't bear hurting the girl. They shout and scream at each other, but he would immediately stop when she starts crying, he had a soft spot for crying Yachi. They would calm down and just give whispered sorry's and talk it out in a calm way. After that Tsukishima would give her kisses that are sloppy and rough. It might get heaty when he forgets to control himself, they could end up on the ground just making out. Soft sorry's in between the kisses and the 'I love you's that just makes their hearts flutter, or when they are really angry, they would say their comments on why they are angry at each other, ending up to why they hate that they love the other.

Or just when Tsukishima or Yachi would turn their soft kisses to a more deep and sensual one, maybe even a bit of a talk about how much they love each other. Tsukishima would always pull her by the waist or just pulling her up and carry her while their kisses get deeper and rougher, they would always end up with Yachi on a wall or sitting down with Tsukishima pinning her, both panting and taking deep breaths.

The kinky kisses.

When Tsukishima is feeling a bit of a pervert as he turns to look at his girlfriend, he'd start on her lips and end up going to her neck, arm's waist, thighs, and feet. He knew where she was sensitive and would grin whenever her hands grip onto him a bit tighter than usual. Nothing extreme, he just wants to kiss her where ever he wanted. He would note that her neck was the most sensitive part of her body. Once he finishes, she would become shivering and blushing mess, he would just lick his lips and smile proudly at himself.

Or when he would softly whisper onto her ear, asking if she was alright with this. She would always give a smile and hug him, saying yes. Tsukishima would just hug her tighter before going back to his sweet and caring kisses. He loves kissing her on the waist because it makes her giggle so cutely and he just loves to hear her soft giggles and laughs. He would look up at her, smiling and she would smile back, maybe a bit of tear from laughing too much. Maybe that's his fetish?

The uncontrollable, messy kisses.

When Tsukishima just can't control himself anymore, he would just eat up the girl. Where he would make her gasp and moan, but he just can't control it. A major turn-on for him when he hears her say 'more'. Almost always he would just give her more than she had asked, maybe touching her too. (He asks if he can before he does) He would bite, lick, and roughly kiss the girl. He just can't stop trying to feel the girl with his senses. Of course, it doesn't go further than touching and kisses, he wouldn't forgive himself he ever does it without her permission, well she said she was okay with the idea of sex, but he would always say no and wait until they grow older, she would also agree with him.

They would end up in a mess, their hair messy, if she had lipstick on, it would be everywhere on his lips and hers. half their clothes might be on the ground and their legs are tangled together. Their uneven breaths and the wanting stare's on their faces tells them to continue. Tsukishima would let himself loose a bit more when she starts biting back or pushing onto him more, once she does get more comfortable and even confident, he finds himself grunting and muttering curses because it just gets him so heated up when she starts controlling their kisses. He just loses it when Yachi gets on top of him and fully takes control.

The surprising kisses.

Tsukishima's mind would drift as he stares at the girl talking so happily before his mind could process it, he leans down and kisses her. He would blush hard and say sorry, she would shake her head and tell him it's fine, even though she is also blushing hard. It almost always happens during a group hang out and everyone would just die of cuteness. He would blush more when they tease him for not controlling his feelings in front of everybody. He would shyly look away and stare at her with an 'i'm sorry' face.

When he feels a tug on his hand, he would turn to Yachi and she would hook his neck onto her hand's and pull him down for a kiss, it surprises him and her that they would just stare at each other in surprise. He would touch his lip's and remember her soft lips and he would just lean back down and place his lip's onto hers, surprising them both again but this time she would giggle and kiss back, feeling less shy.