"I'd love to, why don't we stop by next Wednesday afternoon after I pick you up?"

"I was hoping you'd say that.  The three older boys love soccer, maybe you could show them some tricks?"

"Sure, I'll make sure I change into something casual before I pick you up."

"Awesome!

When our food was ready we brought it home and sat in the living room with the TV on, something we rarely did, but if felt right for an early Friday evening.  After dinner I asked Ajax when we would be leaving so I knew when to start getting ready.  I needed to clean myself before we went as I figured…okay hoped…but pretty much knew…we would be having sex tonight.

While Ajax cleaned up the dishes I ran up to my bathroom to take care of business.  Afterwards I took a nice long shower, washed and conditioned my hair, lathered myself up in the lotion that Ajax likes the smell of and then picked out a pair of black jeans and a T-shirt.  Nothing overly fancy Ajax had said…saying something about changing there.

Ajax was ready when I returned to the living room and we headed straight to the club.

After we signed in we went to a private room that Ajax said belongs to he and Nico, which I hadn't seen yet.   "Nico hasn't arrived so I know it's empty," he told me as he keyed in a 5 digit code which unlocked the door.

"So how do you know if one of you is using it," I asked, "do you leave, like a tie on the doorknob…and isn't it weird to share a room like this?"  When I walked in I pretty much saw what I expected.  It was a playroom, a large 4-poster bed sat in the middle with black satin sheets and a thick black comforter,  the typical St. Andrew's cross against a wall, chain from the ceiling in a wide open space.  Nothing new, nothing spectacular.

"Funny pet."  Though it didn't sound like Ajax quite saw the humour in it.  I guess he preferred that I didn't joke so much at the club, that's when he went into full Dom mode.  "Nico and I communicate well enough to know when one of us plans on using the room, and just in case, there's a button here that you press on the inside.  It locks the room so that the usual code won't work until it's disengaged or an override code is used.  And as for sharing, neither of us uses the room enough to warrant having two.  Nico has his own playroom at his apartment as do I.  The room is thoroughly cleaned in between uses and we each have our own cabinet and small closet to hold our own things." 

I nodded as he explained.  "Come," he said walking over to what I assumed was his large cabinet.  When he opened the door there was an array of vibrators, plugs, straps, floggers, crops, padded handcuffs.  "These are all new, anything from my previous sub was discarded and replaced."

I was glad for that, but it still was weird to think of Ajax with other subs.  Despite my knowledge of the situation and the way it works, I still felt a pang of jealousy.  "Who was your sub before me?" I asked.  We had never really talked about this and I wondered if it was any of the guys I'd gotten to know here at the club.

"I was just wondering, we'd never really talked about it before, Sir…except that you didn't take them to Malibu…like me."

Ajax let out a chuckle.  "That's right, you're the only one I've taken to my special refuge."  He paused for a moment as he opened a few drawers and arranged some things.  "About a month before I met you I finished a three month contract with a sub named Mickey.  He comes here to the club and I believe he is with someone else now.  Umm, before that there was a boy named Ted for three months.  I heard he moved to the east coast recently, finished school and got a job or something.  I was crazy busy with work before Ted so I didn't have a permanent sub for about a year before that, but I interacted with a few on a casual basis…well, with what they call dailies - a very simple contract that just covers one night or a very short time period…how far do you want me to go back?"