Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Benji's POV

I took a quick shower to wash the seawater off and then flopped lazily into what felt like the most comfortable bed I've ever laid down in.  I really was beat and didn't even stay awake long enough to get under the covers.

"Benji...Hey kiddo, time to wake up!"

I felt myself gently nudged by large warm hands, the familiar sounding deep voice calling my name.  "Hey Benji, come on, wake up."

I opened my eyes and Ajax was sitting on the bed next to me.  He looked like he had just walked out of an Abercrombie & Fitch magazine ad in khaki cargo shorts and a pristine white t-shirt, freshly showered and hair combed just perfectly.

"It's almost 10 o'clock, I let you sleep in because I had you up so late, but you need to get up now and take your meds; here, I brought them up."  I looked on the night table and there was my prescription and a bottle of water.

"Thank you Sir," I yawned, "I really shouldn't take them much later than this, thank you."  I started to sit up when I looked down and realized I hadn't moved from the same position I fell asleep in last night.  I was lying naked on top of the blankets...my morning wood as visible as the day is clear.  I groaned as my head flopped back on the pillow.  Kill me now.

Ajax laughed as he stood up.  "You have 10 minutes to get dressed and come downstairs, breakfast is almost ready."  He stepped out of the room and I heard him chuckling as he walked down the hallway to the stairs.  I jumped out of bed, I'd need to stay focused to make sure I didn't take more than 10 minutes, he wasn't 'officially' my Dom yet, but I still didn't want to disappoint Ajax.

Fresh and dressed and passed most of my embarrassment I walked into the kitchen to see a small table by the window set for two, with a large bowl of fresh cut fruit, whole grain toast and two large glasses of orange juice.  Ajax was at the stove.

"Perfect timing! Omelets are almost ready...I hope you like omelets..."

"I love them!"

"Great!  Sit down at the table."  I sat right down, noticing that my morning vitamins were on the table as well.  A few minutes later Ajax set two plates down and sat down across from me.

"Thank you Sir, this all looks amazing!"

"Do you drink coffee?"

"No...thank you.  The juice is fine...do you?" I asked, just out of curiosity, I wanted to learn about him as well.

"I have one cup of strong, black coffee when I first wake up, and sometimes a cup of espresso in the late afternoon, but that's it," he replied.

We sat down and I put my napkin in my lap.  "May I begin Sir?" I asked. 

I was rewarded with a very pleased smile as Ajax nodded.  "Very good Benji, I see that you listened very well to Master Phillip."

"Yes, Sir." I took a bite of the omelet, it had cheese, onions, green pepper and asparagus.  "Mmmm, this omelet is the bomb!" I burst out.

"I'm glad you like it Benji," Ajax chuckled.

I realized I was starved as I ate my omelet, 3 pieces of toast, two large bowls of fruit and then used the OJ to take my vitamins.  "That was amazing, thank you Sir!" I groaned, patting my very full belly.  Not only was the meal delicious, but just sitting and talking to Ajax about everyday stuff was relaxing and that good kind of normal, as opposed to the everyday chaos that was the student cafeteria.

"Since I made breakfast, you'll load the dishwasher and then we can go for a beach walk before you start studying," he suggested when we'd both finished.