It wore off! And something else happened!

Jordan, Isaac, Cierra, and Bethany had been rabbits for a day. Then, they all morphed back into humans. "Oh thank goodness," Jordan mumbled, looking around as the others walked into the house. He quickly followed them in. As soon as they went in, they collapsed on the couch from tiredness.
"Was quite the adventure." They all nodded and then fell to sleep.

(Timeskip.)

Isaac woke up, and looked at all of them. "Huh?" he asked himself. He turned into a bear with a top hat. "What?! I'm Freddy Fazbear?" The others woke up and screamed, then looked at their hands.

"I'm Foxy!" Cierra shouted, but her voice was all distorted.

"I'm Bonnie!" Bethany shouted. She had a weird voice that was high pitched but also deep.

"What? Why am I Chica?!" Jordan shouted and asked. His voice was higher pitched. They all laughed hard at Jordan who looked embarrassed. "Shut up!" he shouted. It was just humiliating because he was Chica. He didn't know why. He actually didn't like Chica though. He liked Bonnie more and wished he was Bonnie. They worst part was that they're the toy versions. They all then ran upstairs into their rooms to hide so people wouldn't see them.