0.3

8/10/14
Calum woke up thinking, what is he going to do about his nudes. He wasn't scared of his manager, Adam but he was scared if he will tell him to not use his phone for awhile like last time Calum screwed up.

When Calum joined the boys in the dining room. They were all eating cereal, except for ashton he was eating toast with vegemite. "So what are we doing today lads?" Ashton questioned the boys. "Well Adam wants to have a meeting." Calum stated. "Ugh why." Michael dragged. "I don't know." Calum shrugged. "It's because of his nudes." Luke said. "Ughhh Calum!" Micheal groaned. "Sorry!" Calum put his hands up in serenader. "its fine mate." Ashton said patting his back heading to his room. "You and your horny peepee." Luke said. Michael giggled. They all went to there rooms to get dressed for there meeting.

Once all the boys got ready, they were already late. 10 minutes in fact. They still weren't ready. Luke was finishing up his quiff, Ashton looked for his phone, Michael was looking for his sock, and Calum was trying to look for a shirt in Luke's closet.

40 minutes later, they showed up to there managers office. Adam was furious. They boys sat down on the seats in front of Adam, kinda like when you get in trouble with the principal. "Why the hell are you all late?!" Adam shouted. "There was a lot of traffic, we are terribly sorry." Ashton lied. "Okay? Anyway, Calum. What the hell were you thinking?! This can hurt any opportunity or gig!" Adam stared him in the eyes. "Im sorry! I didn't know she would do that!" Calum looked down. "What did she do to get you to show your dick??" Michael chuckled. Everyone in the room looked at Calum "She sent me nudes first..." Calum answered. Everyone in the room Oh'ed. "Calum, sorry but no more phone." Adam sighed. "Ugh." Calum dragged. "Take care of his phone Ash." Adam said. "Im sorry Cal, let me have your phone." Ashton put his hand out. "Fine" Calum gave his phone to Ashton. "That is it boys!" Adam stood up from his desk. "Alrighty then!" Ashton spoke. "Bye guys!" Adam said to the band that acted like 7 year olds.

Once all the lads got home they took off there shoes and went to there rooms.

Calum didn't have his phone but he had his computer. He went on twitter. He just scrolled through his feed full of his nudes. He tweeted "Least ya know what it looks like now" and he tweeted 3 minutes later "I'm still just a teenage kid learning from mistakes :)" He also answered some DMs.

Ashton knocked on Calum's door. "Can I come in? Your not naked right?" Ashton said through the door. "Aw shut up!" Calum shouted. Ashton went in. "You little pimp, here is your phone ya little bitch." Ashton threw Calum's phone at Calum. Ashton ran out.

Calum forgot about the girl who reminded everyone about his nudes. He wanted to say a quick hi because he though she was "a fine piece of ass"

He looked up Bridget's twitter, and DMed her.
Calum Hood; "Hey bridge, just wanted to say a quick hiii"
Calum Hood;"Hii"
Bridge Brooks; "Hi! Sorry about your nudes...."
Calum Hood;"Nah its fine, manager is just a little pissed."
Bridge Brooks;"I feel kinda bad..."
Calum Hood;"Don't its fine, I have to go byeee."
Bridge Brooks;"Aww, alright bye!"

Calum really didn't need to go he just didn't want to seem clingy. Calum went to bed because he had to do 7 interviews the next day.

This is how long each chapie is ganna be
Kay¿ deal with it
Cuz i like chiken nuggets
••
Not posting until 5 votes
Haha