Just before entering my office,I see a friendly familiar face.

"Hey Shannon.Rough start to a day,wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh! Harleen! Yeah,no,it's been one hell of a morning.And to think it's only 9:30!"

I laugh. "Yeah I hear ya...well I hope you have a good rest of your day! I'm gonna do a bit more research on that girl,I'll be happy to report back if I find anything new."

           "If you need any help you know where to find me!" she says.

            I nod my head as I finish unlocking the door and step inside.I really need to start decorating the place.It looks dead as a doorknob,with not an inch of personality anywhere to be found.

            I grab the file on my table from yesterday.I decide to update it,since I know a bit more about her now.

"Another personality discovered.
'Name:Unknown
Type:Upbeat,silly,etc.
Qualities:Sounds almost like the original mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland or King Candy from Wreck it Ralph (I know this movie doesn't exist in this time period but I just wanted to give an accurate voice depiction)
First encounter:'

              I stopped writing at "first encounter".

          I rubbed my neck.Just hours prior I was being threatened by the most insane villain in Gotham.

            As calm as I seemed,it was terrifying,and I'm still recovering from the incident.

          Sure,it wasn't the worst thing I've been through,but it was up there.Those cops were willing to take my life at their commissioner's command.What a sicko.

            Suddenly,I hear creaking behind me.

          I look to find the dark knight standing just behind me.

   "The Batman? To what do I owe the honor?"

          "I saw you being held hostage earlier.Are you alright?"

           "Yes sir,I am a-okay. A little roughened up...but....okay."

           "Good.I'm glad to hear it.But that's not the only reason why I'm here."

                          "Hm?"

              "Do you know anything about the joker?"

               "My apologies Bats, I don't.I can try to do some research and investigation when he returns though."

                 "I see...thank you but that won't be necessary. Have a good night."

                And with that,Gotham City's savior was gone in an instant.

            I decide not to bother with him and head over to see that girl,Y/N.

            I'm not sure what it is,but I feel...drawn to her almost...

                So why not pay her a visit?

            Once I reach my beloved destination,I immediately spot the Y/H (your height) woman.

             She's rummaging around in the drawers of her desk,which,but the way,looks a lot fuller than before.

               "Looking for something?" I ask

             She darts her head back in my direction and lefts out a sigh of relief.

            "Don't fucking do that" she spits.

            I hold my heads in the air sleezishly.

            "Whaaaaat.I was only playing."

          "What is wrong with you? Are you sure your not supposed to be the one seeing the psychiatrist? You seem drunk."

            I stand up straight in retaliation.

                    "Like I said,just playing."

          "So.What are you doing here.Didn't just come here to sit nd chat,I know that for sure."

         "That's actually exactly why I'm here.Wanted to get to know my new patient after all."

           "What?!You?!?Of all people?!? You've gotta be joking!" She says with rosy cheeks.

              "Relax,we aren't staring until Monday of next week.Promise." I state.

                   "Thank god" she says happily.

            "Tsss! Knife to the heart!" I laugh.

Now I just gotta find a way to make that promise come true.

               Honestly? I didn't think I'd get this far at all.

             But now look where we are.

                              Oopsies...

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter.Also my favorite YouTube channel was just deleted.Memento Mori,Unus Annus.
Anyway,see you in the next chapter

Goodbye