♤Let's Hang Out♤

Start from the beginning

"Actually none of us have the required sexuality to fuck Mrs. Yoon." said Taeil. "I mean, Ten is gay for Johnny, Jungwoo is a gay hoe-"
"Hey! How and why?"
"-And Xiaojun is gay but he won't tell us for who. And I'm sorry but you kissed everyone in our friend group on the cheek, you lowkey made Jaehyun, the straight Jung Jaehyun simp over you at one point, I don't even know what's going on with Lucas and I could go on and on."
"That's just because I'm cute."
"No, Jungwoo. You're a hoe." said Xiaojun.
"Just like your old man." said Ten, smirking.

Next lesson for Jungwoo and Lucas was History. Lucas forgot to do his homework so Jungwoo of course had to let him copy the few exercises he did before falling asleep. The teacher walked in and, surprisingly, didn't notice Lucas copying. He started his lesson.

"Oh, yeah, by the way, some students were emailing me telling me that the homework is tricky so I re-set your homework for next week. If you are having troubles with it then do please email me."

Lucas and Jungwoo looked at each other, then at the teacher, then at each other, then at the teacher.

They were a couple of minutes in the lesson. The teacher was telling them about WW2 and most of the students were noting down everything he was saying. They were about half way through the lesson now until Jungwoo got an idea that may or may not work. A 50/50 chance.

"Hey, Lucas?"
"Hm?"
"I have an idea."
"Shoot."
"You know how neither me or you have plans for Christmas?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna spend it together maybe?"

Lucas scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, man. I can't. I promised Yerim I would spend it to her. Plus, a Christmas date is quite romantic, don't you think?"
"Haha. Yeah."

There goes that pain again. That unbearable pain. That pain he cannot show. His tattoo feels like it has been stabbed by 100 different knives at the same time.

"Yeah, I hope you'll have fun with her then haha."
"I will. I hope you make plans too!"
"I hope so too."

Jungwoo couldn't focus on the lesson anymore. He just wanted to go to the restroom and cry but he cannot. The teacher didn't let him go when he asked. And he can't go and cry in break because of all the people that'll be there.

Lucas could sense something was off with Jungwoo. It wasn't anything big or visible but mostly that for a while after all of their conversations he spaces out and looks like he's in deep thought. Very deep thought. He looks like he lives in a communist country and doesn't know what to put on the table for his 3 starving children and wife. Very oddly specific, Lucas.

He waved his hand in front of Jungwoo's face but he did not respond. He started getting worried until Jungwoo finally flinched because the teacher started yelling at a guy for sleeping.

"You okay?"
Jungwoo nodded his head.
"You know you can talk to me if something's bothering you."
Jungwoo nodded again. However, in his head he laughed. This beautiful irony of "oh you can talk to me if something's bothering you." is something you can laugh at. Oh, how life plays well with some people.

In break pretty much everyone forgot about the whole 'make plans' thing. They just sat in their usual places and talked as usual.

However, something unusual was Jungwoo not hanging out with Lucas, like he always does. He was talking with Jaehyun and Yuta and they were getting along really well. And were talking about very interesting stuff.

"Okay, okay. But the real question is what do you guys think about choking kinks?" said Yuta, jokingly.
"ABOUT WHAT!?" yelled Taeyong
"I don't like it." said Jaehyun. "Like imagine doing things and then the person almost kills you and you fetishize it."
"Man, I would activate my double chin." said Jungwoo, a little too loudly so everyone heard him.