"Okay well we all know that I stink at speeches so I won't even try, if Catherine was here she would've come up with something really funny and clever for me to say and I'd have taken full credit" I giggled

Benjamin was not very well trying to do a speech before the official cut the ribbon for the Zoo opening, I'm trying my best not to cringe. A squeeze on my hand made me look over at the person holding it which was no other than Dylan Mee. I smiled and squeezed back in excitement. I haven't been this happy in forever, this beats all the birthdays I've ever had. 

"It's not about where an adventure ends, because that's not what an adventure's about. So anything that happens here on out is a bonus...and I love you guys" He concluded smiling bashfully.

We all smiled in response moved by the heartfelt message.

MacCready was the first to speak moving forward to the ruby red ribbon. "Okay, let's open the gates!" using a pair or large scissors he cut through the thin material "It's a zoo!"

We clapped in joy. I overlooked the path to see no customers... they should have been here for the opening? Where are they?

"Yes it is!" Duncan stated loudly for us all to hear.

The clapping died down as we all looked around waiting for customers, who still haven't arrived yet.

"Something's not right" I whispered into Dylan's ear. Just as I said this Rosie looked up at her uncle.

"What time is it?"

"10:02"

I shook my head as I repeated what I'd whispered to Dylan "Something's not right" Dylan nodded his head looking at his father "They should be here!"

"Patience my Son, Patience"

Without a second thought I ran down the path to the road. I could hear Benjamin and Dylan calling for me, I ignored them and kept pushing forward. Something's wrong, something must have happened for not a single person to be here!

"Eve wait up!" Dylan called after me as he ran beside me "You're not going alone!" I smiled and ran faster, the sound of everybody else's footsteps could be heard also. It's like we were our own herd of stampede.

Coming to the end of the road I was blocked by a large tree. Dylan skidded to a stop next to me "The tree must have been knocked over during the storm, there's no way anybody would be able to get here with that in the way. Heck they might not even know if we're open!" Rushing forward I grabbed onto the thinner branches and hoisted myself up. As soon as I reached the peak I overlooked to see a sea of people all waiting by their cars.

"Holy crap!" I muttered as Benjamin climbed next to me as he assisted Kelly up. "That's a lot of people"

A few people looked over at us to which they started shouting and pointing that we were here, this then caused a chain reaction to the others. Their full attention was on us.

"Want to say something boss?" I looked up at Mr. Mee to which he smirked and patted my shoulder "Thanks" I think he said sarcastically.

"What? Public speaking isn't one of my strong suits!" I shrugged defensively.

"Welcome! Come on, Come on. We're open!" He shouted to which everyone started making their way over cheering and clapping as they made their way to the large tree.