Animals//PART 1

POV:y/n really wants to another cat but Nick doesn't let her.

Nicks POV:
"Babeeee!!" I hear as I wake up to my girlfriend, y/n, shaking me for some reason.
"Whattt??" I say unexpectedly.
"I want another cat aha." She says excitedly.
She wants another cat??!!
"What?" I say confused.
"I want another cat." She says while scrunching her nose together
"No, I know what you said but I'm confused, why would you want another cat?! We already have three cats y/n!"
"Well the kitten that we have doesn't like playing with the older cats so maybe if we get her/him (you choose) a friend, they will actually be able to play with someone!" She says smiling, hoping I'll agree.
"No." I say, wanting to go back to sleep.
"Whyyy??" She says dragging out the y.
"Because, I don't have the money for it right now, saying that I just bought a new car."

I actually do, I just don't want another cat.

"Well I do! Now come on, we're going to the pet store to buy another cat." She says while dragging me out of bed.

"Ugh, fine!" I say while groaning.
"YAYYYY THANK YOU TEDS!" she says using my nickname that she only uses in special occasions.

She jumps on me and hugs me.
I just laugh and hug her back.

—————————time skip——————————

No ones POV:

Nick and y/n are now in the car heading to the pet store to get the new kitten and stuff for the kitten. If y/n wasn't in a car right now she would be bouncing off the walls because of the excitement rushing through her body.

writing part 2 rn