Shot 3

Mami moved into Akash and Payal's room after her talk with Sheetal and Anjali.

She saw the bed empty and was about to move out when she saw the walk in closet opened and moved into it only to find Akash asleep on the floor holding a picture to his chest and his wet cheeks shimmering in the dim light was evidence of him crying himself to sleep.

She silently shed tears seeing him like that and moved out after placing a blanket over him.

Mami then went to her room only to find Manohar spread on the bed wide awake and immediately he saw her, he frown and stood up and took a pillow and moved out and Mami slammed on the bed in tears remembering the events that led her to make Payal sign the divorce papers.

Flashback.

It's been a few days since Shyam was exposed and arrested by the police and instead of Arnav and the family pampering Anjali, they all ignored her with the exception of Mami, Nani and Akash.

One day Anjali asked Mami to accompany her the temple but on their way they stop instead at the prison where Shyam was being held shocking Mami.

"Hello hi bye bye....... What are we doing here? " She asked and Anjali looked at her.

"Am here to ask him why he did what he did...... Why he killed our baby without remorse?....... I need closure Mami...... And I need it now. " She cried and Mami understood and they both got down, into the police station and were lead to Shyam.

Immediately Shyam saw them he frown and looked away.

"Why did you do this?...... Why?...... Wasn't my love enough for you?...... Why did you kill our baby? " Anjali cried shaking the bars.

"I kill it because it wasn't part of the plan........ " He said and Anjali and Mami eyes widened in shocked as Shyam took steps towards them.

"Plan!? " Anjali whispered in shock and confusion and Mami looked at Shyam in shock.

"Yes plan...... Meeting and marrying you and leaving in luxury was all part of my plan to make your brother pay for what he did to my sister. " Shyam revealed fuming and yelling in anger.

Anjali and Mami looked at him shocked because they thought he was an orphan but here he is talking about a sister and what Arnav did to his sister.

"Hello hi bye bye...... You have a sister?....... And what did Arnav do to her? " Mami asked.

"Yes I have a sister whose name is Sheetal Kapoor....... She was the classmate of Arnav when he was in Harvard........ She was very quiet and innocent and your brother and his friends made a bet on her on who will sleep with her and your brother won and slept with her on their graduation day....... He left her afterwards and a few weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and tried to tell Arnav but she was afraid Arnav will ask her to abort the child so she kept quiet........ She had the child and kept it a secret until I found out she was being harassed for being a single mother and had attempted suicide." Anjali and Mami gasped in shock. "It was through that I found out about my nephew who Sheetal lied was her friend's child...... I got so mad and planned on making Arnav pay so I use you and lived in luxury pretending to be the best son in law and planning on ways to destroy Arnav but he wasn't easy to destroy....... I got feed up of living with you and started sleeping around until I met Khushi....... The only woman who made my heart pound in my chest...... I did everything to have her...... From playing the good Samaritan to getting engaged to her....... But she found out and kicked me out of her life because of you...... I tried to win he back but she pushed me away and the worse part is you got pregnant even though I made you silently take birth control pills without your knowledge........ I had to eliminate all obstacles in my way and the baby was one of them....... So she had to go. " Shyam revealed and Anjali's leg went numb and Mami froze in shock.