Short 1

It's been two months since Arnav and Khushi got married again and two weeks since they came back from their three weeks long honeymoon. They left on their honeymoon a week after Shyam was exposed and arrested and waiting for his trial.

Since their remarriage Arnav has been the best of husband making up for all his mistakes which shocked,surprised and made others happy and made others angry.

Those happy were Payal who was happy to see her little sister happy after so much ordeal even if her marriage was soon going to be over.

Nk who left to Australia for a project after Shyam was exposed and Manohar who was happy seeing the chote Arnav use to be before his sister's suicide.

And those not happy were the drama queen and queen of manipulation herself, her hourglass highness Anjali Singh Raizada who couldn't stand Arnav ignorance against her.

She wasn't happy that Arnav had totally neglected her and barely speak to her like he used to and she blamed Khushi not knowing Arnav and some of the family members knew her entire deceitful scheme to separate Arnav and Khushi.

Nani didn't like that Arnav was ignoring Anjali for Khushi who was the niece of the woman who was the cause of her daughter's death not knowing reality is about to hit her so bad that she would be able to recover very from it.

Mami's hatred and envy for the Gupta sisters increased seeing the love, respect, attention and gifts they got from her husband and nephews Nk and Arnav and her daughter and her has been totally ignored.

Akash also wasn't liking the new formed relationship of Payal and Arnav as brother and sister.
He was shocked when the ever quiet Payal started back answering his mother and calling him and Anjali and Nani's discrimination out and he blamed Khushi for it.

As for the rest, they were basking in the love of Arshi and their love gave them the strength they needed.

Payal got down from her room for a glass of water after taking a nap because of her pregnancy.

A pregnancy only known by only her baby sister, brother, father in law and brother in law NK.

She would have told Akash but what she discovered a few days after Arshi's remarriage stopped her from telling her spineless husband who was supporting her two face sister and their so called guests.

She then remembered an incident that occurred a few days after the mother son duo arrived.

Flashback.

Payal entered her room with a genuine smile after just speaking to her sister.

She couldn't stop herself from hearing the adventures she took with Arnav on their honeymoon.

From their trip to Hawaii and Fiji to Paris and back to Italy and South Africa.

Most sisters in Payal's place would have been jealous but not Payal.

She was so happy for her sister who had endured a lot and given up her life when Arnav forced her to marry him because of a misunderstanding.

She knew she had neglected her sister in her obsession of pleasing her gold digging mother in law and was making up for it.

She saw her spineless husband sitting on the bed looking at her and she knew what was coming but she had prepared herself to face anyone for her sister and Arnav bhai.

She ignored him and moved to her closet and took out her loose pajamas and was heading straight to the bathroom when Akash' s voice stopped her.