"It's fine" Jimin yawned. "They'll love you like I love you"

Yoongi shot him a fond look, resting his hands on Jimin's hips. He leaned forward to press a soft kiss on Jimin's left eyelid. The bandages had been taken off a few days prior and the wound had healed perfectly, but Jimin still refused to open his eye. He was actually scared of what might greet him. Ever since the scar had been bared to the world, Yoongi had never failed to kiss it softly, and making Jimin feel a thousand times more loved.

"Go to bed love" he murmured now. "Or if you were going to eat, quickly get that done with before you face plant onto your plate"

Jimin nodded sleepily.

**

There was a kind of nervous tingle running through Jimin as he and Yoongi got onto a bus to Busan. The ride had been long and tiring and Jimin's scar had gotten many surprised looks. He supposed that he would have to get used to it.

"Oh, I have a question" He suddenly piped up. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "When everything first happened, I always felt this...weird and creepy feeling around me?" his inability to conjure the incidents properly caused the sentence to twist into a question. "Like- it was really scary. And then when you started turning into the Reaper for the first time...I realized that it was you who gave me that feeling? And not...Ajax?"

Realization flitted across Yoongi's face. His cheeks turned red and he cleared his throat. "Ah, that"

"Yeah. That" Jimin's eyes ran over Yoongi's expression curiously. "Care to explain?"

"Well" Yoongi awkwardly started. "I was visiting my hometown, Daegu for a time. I sometimes go there when I just...get caught up in my feelings. Somehow the portal I made was misaimed and I landed in Busan. I was walking around, confused and not feeling up to making another portal because well, I didn't have much stamina.

But that night, I saw you" Yoongi looked at him intensely. "And you looked so much like...Orenda and something about you drew me in. I followed you around for a while, until it was confirmed that you were Orenda. Reincarnated"

"Oh" Jimin bit his lip. "So you always knew I was him, didn't you?"

"Yes" Yoongi agreed. "I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought that the world had finally forgiven me. Which was...why I treated you like that" his eyes were pained.

"We talked it out Yoongi, we're okay now" Jimin reassured. "We're okay"

Yoongi nodded with a smile. "We're okay"

"Oh and one final thing" Jimin started again and Yoongi groaned.

"Are we not done with the interrogation?"

"I have a lot of questions" Jimin said. "You are a mysterious man, Min Yoongi"

"So I've been told" the Reaper grinned wearily. "Now, do go on"

"It's something you told about, before we...did the purification ritual" Jimin purposely avoided mentioning the death of their enemy.

"Yes?"

"You talked about a sister"

"Ahh" Yoongi sighed, leaning against the seat of the bus. "Yes. I had a sister"

"And she was...threatened...?"

The Reaper took a deep breath. "Life back then was different, Jimin. All everyone cared was about the social status. You had to be perfect. And it was such a pressure on all of us. My family...was the most influential one around in Daegu at the time. When they found out my sister- the newborn baby- was not exactly...normal, they hid her away"