The Tomb

Idk why i'm holding out updating the chapter bUT

ENJOYYYY

_____

"Alone he cannot, but with us, he can. Witches, come on out!"

At the brisk command, in came a whole horde of witches- men and women alike- some carried weapons like bows and swords.

"I wouldn't say so"

This time, it was from Jimin's right side, that the lilting voice rang out. His smirk grew wider, because yes, yes, yes!

Erata and Fen had also succeeded in their task.

For behind them, were a swarm of Angels, clad in white and armed for offense.

As a portal opened in front of their eyes, out jumped Draiotch.

The Seelie threw him a grin.

Behind him, Jungkook jumped out of the portal, landing on his feet with a soft thud.

Jeon- motherfucking- Jungkook. Jimin had severely told him to stay behind, but of course, when did Jungkook ever listen?

The brat gave him a wink and out came a man who Jimin concluded as Jungkook's real father. The leader of the Korean Mafia. He held an aura about him that excluded quite intimidatingly, just like how Jimin would imagine any Mafia boss would.

Jimin looked at the army he'd given commands to make in less than two weeks, feeling the dread creep up on him slowly, but surely. Ajax was looking at him, calculating his every movement, and Jimin didn't dare give the impression that something was wrong.

But everything was about to go so wrong.

Where were Yoongi and Hosoek?

"Jimin" Seokjin urgently, claiming his attention. "Jimin, you must tell them what needs to happen"

Jimin gulped. He turned to face the entire army behind him, some judging him with narrowed eyes and some looking doubtful.

He didn't know what to say.

His eyes caught on Fen, who nodded at him encouragingly. He looked at each of his friends faces, drawing strength from their smiles. He took a deep breath.

Here goes.

"I know this is sudden" when he spoke up, his voice was stronger than he thought it could be. "But if you let Ajax win today, you might as well as say goodbye to peace" he noticed the shocked looks on some faces at this blunt statement but Jimin had to put it all out to see. He had to make them believe that they must win. "And I know it's harsh, but this is no time to be sugar-coating anything. So I'll give it to you straight. Beyond that army, lies the Spirit of the Good, who has been sealed for eons. And if we are to bring peace to Elyxion and Earth again, we need to release her. I need to release her. The Spirit of the Good, combined with a human host, is what makes the Angel King" At the shocked gasps, Jimin gave a tight smile. "Yes, the lost ruler of the Angels. And I will bring him forth again. So I need your help. I need your help to buy me time to release her. So please, please, help me. And I'm sorry to ask it like this, because it's risky. It's war. But there's no other way"

"So you want us to risk your lives for you?" At the indignant shout from a witch, it was Fen who abruptly stepped up, face showing his muted anger.