I Am Lacerta Chapter 32

hihi loverlies xx

dont forget to VOTE - COMMENT - FAN and here r my newest fanners:

grosesweet   SerenityCat   101twilightlover   Bear800

enjoy :)  

I Am Lacerta Chapter 32

As soon as I was on the other side of the grate, I slipped and fell onto my face. I got up, groaning - floo-ing was by far my least favourite method of transport -and rubbed my head. I looked around and saw people looking sympathetically - thinking I was a filthy mudblood, stumbling around in a world I didn't belong in.. I glared the infamous "Lacerta Glare" and they flinched back, like they always did. 

I stepped away from the fire-place to avoid Draco, who had just stepped from the grate, looking smug. I ducked through the crowd to see a collection made up of a strange man, a porters cap sitting strangely on his head, completely mismatched to the rest of his outfit, my ridiculous cousin with grey hair and a strange purple hat, a tired looking Lupin, and the Weasley clan including Fred - I literally had to restrain myself from running over to him, Harry bloody Potter and the stupid mudblood were there too..

I then laid my eyes on a large, wolfy dog, wagging it's tail just to Harry's left. I knew that dog.. OH MY GOD IT'S SIRIUS! I thought screamed. Somehow at that exact moment, Sirius looked over at me and when he realised who it was, bounded over to me. I rubbed him affectionately, whispering in his ear:

"Siri, I have to go up to Hogsmeade for a bit, but I promise that I'll owl you a.s.a.p to explain everything. I gotta go - love you lots.." I said and he licked my hand to show he understood. Lupin saw and rolled his eyes apologising profusely.

"No, no, it's quite alright. I want to work with animals when I leave Hogwarts - he's very sweet." I said, but quickly veered away when Lupin got a look of recognition in his eyes. I jumped onto the train, avoiding the Malfoys, and walked to find somewhere to sit. Suddenly the whistle blew and the train began to move, so I went back down to where the Gryffindors usually sat to look for Fred.

On my way through the compartments, a voice behind me said:

"Lacy, is that you?!" I turned around and pulled Luna into a tight hug.

"Lu!" I said loudly and gave her a huge hug. "How are you, lovely?" 

"Oh I'm fine, Lacy, you know me! I've gotta say - what're you doing here? You're coming back to Hogwarts?!" she said excitedly. 

"Not quite, Lu - I'm moving up to Hogsmeade - I can see you all the time!" 

"Oh that's good!" Luna said happily, and her eyes glazed over as she went into a typical dream-like Luna state. I was the only one who really understood what she was doing when she did this, so I pulled her into a free compartment. I waited patiently, and soon enough she came back to me.

We fell into a mindless chatter about everything and anything - before I realised that now would be a perfect opportunity for Luna to make friends.

"Luna - you should spend your train journey with someone who can continue the conversation after the train journey - I don't want to hog you all to myself!"

"But, Lacy-" I cut her off.

"No, buts loverly! I'll see you soon I swear!" I said clasping her in a big hug. "But if you want to make friends with anyone from Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Miss. Slytherin here probably ought to scedaddle!" I said chuckling and she nodded sadly. I left the compartment and wished that I didn't have to leave.

I waited outside the compartment to make sure someone - ANYONE - went in so she didn't have to spend it alone, when I saw a confused and familiar face.