"None of you may know, but I am the Angelic Demon" he voiced deeply. "And I vouch for everything he says. If even a single one of you does not want to risk their lives today, we are not urging to you to stay here. But if you feel like it is your duty to Elyxion, then I ask you to stay with us, and fight this out. Because this is our homeland. And we must fight for it"

His words were deep, and enriching. But as Jimin watched, a few people stood up and walked away. He didn't let it affect him. Instead, he gave a brisk nod to those who chose to stay.

"Thank you" Jimin sincerely said. "I will succeed" he vowed.

As the crowd cheered him on, Jimin turned once again to face Ajax wondering why the hell Ajax was waiting long enough for Jimin to give a motivational speech. He was surprised to see the man exchanging rough words with a woman. A woman much like- Jimin drew a sharp breath- Fen.

That must be his sister.

As if realizing this, Fen stepped forward.

His twin- Fey- turned towards him, tears streaking down her face.

"You cannot do this" she sobbed. "You cannot- you cannot release her!"

Fen gave her a hard look. "It is what must be done, sister" the word gnarled on the way out and Jimin hadn't seen Fen look so spiteful before.

Fey chocked on a sob as she looked at the Demon King beside her. "You promised me a better world!" she cried. With an exasperated click, Ajax shoved her to the side. He was aggravated beyond limit now and Jimin could see that his patience was at its limit. He didn't seem to understand Jimin's game plan- and by the way he shoved Fey aside, nor would he ever know about it.

"Is this really what you want?" his voiced boomed over the entire ground. "To be killed in a meaningless battle?" his voice was dripping with venom.

Where ARE you Yoongi?

Jimin was now getting desperate. Were they going to fail? Was Jimin going to end up leading them all to their deaths?

A silence followed Ajax's question and the man growled out a curse.

"Very well then, it is you who has chosen your own death" Jimin watched as he raised his hand to command his army, heart plummeting down to his feet and fists clenching when-

"JIMIN!"

Oh thank god.

Oh thank fucking god.

Jimin whirled around to see Yoongi, in one hand a scythe and in the other a book- running towards him, grinning triumphantly. Joy overtook Jimin as he finally- finally- landed his eyes on the man after so fucking long.

Focus, Jimin.

But Jimin didn't need to be told that. As Yoongi thrust the book into his hands, he was already geared up and ready to go. He had the spell, the final element to conclude everything.

"Yoongi, I need you to come with me to the tomb." he said and Yoongi nodded, lips a thin line. Jimin looked at Ajax, who had once again hesitated. He looked confused. "And also" he added. "I believe in second chances" Yoongi's face was blank as he processed this, but then he nodded again, this time slowly, eyes grim.

"And Erata and Seokjin" he muttered. "Keep Ajax off me"

The two nodded.

"The others" Jimin called out. "Buy me some time. I'll try to be as quick as possible"