A shocked gasp left Jimin's lips, at which Mochi bounced up to his lap with a concerned meow. But Jimin was too paralyzed by the shock to even reassure him. Everything swirled around in his mind and he couldn't even begin to make sense of anything now-

"She wants me to be the Angel King" he whispered, both awed and terrified and absolutely sure of it. But there was no way Jimin could take on such a responsibility. He was just a normal college student. He was a normal human being with a normal life who partied occasionally and groaned over assignments and lived with his annoying roommate Taehyung. He was completely and utterly normal.

He couldn't be the Angel King.

No way. No. There was no way could-

It just wasn't possible.

And yet, the Spirit's voice rang in his ears, as if she were here, right beside him.

"I have watched over you Jimin, and you are brave and kind. You are strong-willed, and passionate. You love deeply- sometimes too much, and you care so much. You are everything I have been searching for, child"

But none of that was true. Jimin wasn't any of that. He wasn't brave. He wasn't strong-willed. What he was, is irresponsible. Shallow. Irrational. He couldn't be a King. He couldn't be a ruler. Hell, he couldn't even maintain a proper relationship for god's sake! And this Spirit was expecting him to be a King?

Impossible.

"-Jimin!"

Jimin almost jumped in the air at the sudden shout.

Draiotch was looking at him impatiently.

"W-what?" he stuttered. "Sorry I-I just realized...a few things..."

"And I just asked what in the name of god did you realize that had you going into shock?" the Seelie exasperatedly asked.

"I-I don't know where to start" Jimin's voice was faint- and felt faint too.

"You said she wants you to be the Angel King" Draiotch insisted. "Start from that"

It took Jimin a few seconds to recollect his mind. He shook his head. "It's- well, in short, the Angel King and the Demon King are humans"

Draiotch inhaled sharply. "What?"

Jimin hummed. "The Spirits of Good and Bad, they take host of two humans to rule Elyxion"

"But humans- they're not allowed here" The Seelie protested. "H-how-"

"I don't know" Jimin admitted as he ran a hand through his hair. "All I understand is, the Angel King-"

"The one who disappeared eons ago?" Draiotch interrupted him, still confused.

"Yes, him. I think- I'm not sure but I think that the host- or the human must've died...or killed by someone, who knows? And the Spirit was sealed away. Which is why no one was able to find what happened to the King" Jimin didn't know how he'd thought of that but he was convinced that this was what had happened. It just seemed to fit. It made sense.

"So you are saying-" the Seelie couldn't seem to think of how to word his question.

It felt as if Jimin was suddenly zooming into a carefully planned out scheme to instill horror over the world.

For there to be a balance in the world, the good and bad should co-exist. And as Yoongi had explained before, since the balance was now gone because both the Spirit of the Good and the Angel King had disappeared, chaos was starting to rule over.