The Nameless Woman

Start from the beginning

"But why me?" Jimin whispered, voice shaking. "I'm nothing. I can't even do a single thing without messing it up"

"You are the only one in Elyxion, that I can rely on" the lady eagerly said. "And nothing you said is true. I have watched over you Jimin, and you are brave and kind. You are strong-willed, and passionate. You love deeply- sometimes too much, and you care so much. You are everything I have been searching for, child"

"You're l-lying" Jimin hated how he was getting so emotional. The lady only smiled, before stepping forward, placing a feather-light hand on the curve of Jimin's cheek.

"I never lie, dearest" she said.

"You-" Jimin harshly rubbed his eyes. "You've been watching over me?"

She nodded. "In the Prison of the Paradox, when you were about to get caught-"

"That was you?" Jimin whispered in awe. "You stopped the time so we could get out?"

"It was not as powerful as usual, for I am-" again, her lips moved, yet no sound came out. She sighed deeply. "As you can see, I could have avoided a lot of complications if I could speak without restraint, but alas, I have been cursed and sealed into not revealing even the slightest bit of my identity" her hand moved until it was gripping Jimin's shoulder. "Which is why you have to believe me soon, dearest. We do not have much time"

And Jimin would have liked to say that he had interrogated her a bit more, but he gave in. "How do you propose we save Elyxion?"

"You were on the right path before" she encouragingly said. "Finding my- Fen, is beneficial for this cause"

"So I have to do that?"

"Oh dearest, you will have to do many more, and I am sorry to have put this burden on you..." she shook her head sadly. "But I can only give you advice. And I am rather tied to this shrine in a way, which makes it easier for me to appear. Recently, my seals have been such that I have not even been able to gaze at the moon even"

Jimin took a deep breath. "What else do I have to do? To fight Ajax" at the name, a furious wave of anger rippled through him.

"You need to form a resistance. If it is only you alone, he will not be swayed. But by and equal number, or perhaps even outnumbering his army, you might have greater hope"

"But how?" Jimin whispered. That was an impossible task.

"This is where Fen can help you"

"Oh" realization hit him. "I'm going to have to round up people aren't I?"

"Whatever method you think would be effective" she allowed. "Last of all, dearest, you need to find out about me. You need to find out who I am, because once you do, you will know. You will know what you must seek next and how you can bring balance to this world, and also to yours"

Jimin thought about this. His mind was now more geared up, awakened by the possibility of turning this all around- no matter how impossible it may be. "How can I know about you? I doubt I can't spend time reading books. We have no time for that"

"Indeed" she agreed. "But you know, my child, an easier way of fishing out answers"

"Draiotch" Jimin at once said, pleased when the lady nodded. "But he's in hiding. To find him, I'll have to- it's not possible"

"Home is where you would yield your comfort" she simply said. "Think about it, dearest. He hasn't visited home in so many years"

Jimin wracked his brains to think of a solution. What was Draiotch?