The Nameless Woman

Start from the beginning

The vague figure seemed to absorb color from its surroundings, until it was no longer a shadow but a clear image of-of-

Her.

"You-" Jimin didn't know what to say, except that he felt that he must have a guardian angel- this lady.

For it was her, who had so long ago- in an altogether different era of Jimin's life- had come to his comfort after he'd been wailing about his revelation of how Yoongi had been the Demon King all along and how he'd been wallowing over not being able to return back to Earth. Jimin remembered her soothing voice and her sound advice- I started thinking about the little things.

"Little things" Jimin had repeated, confused.

"Yes. The sunrises. The sunsets. The full moon. There are so many unappreciated things around you that you always somehow manage to ignore. But they are always there, you know? No matter what happens to you,

They are always there"

Jimin drew in a sharp breath. "It's you"

The lady smiled kindly, brown hair falling down her shoulders in a cascade. She was exactly how Jimin had seen her last. "It is I" she confirmed. "I had been worried if you had forgotten me"

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "Why are you here?" he hastily wipe his nose on his sleeve.

"I know you think I am sort of a guardian angel," she began, and Jimin felt a little embarrassed. Had he been that transparent? "But I assure you, Jimin, you are mine as good as I am yours"

This didn't make sense in the least. "I don't understand..."

"Remember that day, when I met you? We talked about hope?" she urged and Jimin pursed his lips, thinking back to that day. Being honest, his mind was in such a state right now that it didn't click to him at once.

"I asked if you were looking for hope" he slowly said, remembering the incidents as the words left his mouth. "You looked at me, and said...that you found it..."

Jimin looked at her confused. "I don't get it" he repeated. "I have nothing to offer you"

"Yes you do!" she at once exclaimed. "You only need to offer-" and though her lips moved, her next words were inaudible, leaving Jimin to frown in confusion. She looked exasperated.

"You need to find me" she said, emphasizing each word, as if they were of great importance. "You need to find me" she repeated.

"And what?" Jimin countered. "What happens then?"

"We can save Elyxion, my dear child"

By the way she sighed, Jimin knew she could hear the skepticism in his silence.

"You have to believe me, Jimin" she softly said, but her eyes were burning. Whether it was sincere of not, Jimin was yet to find out. "You have to. This is the only chance we have"

"I can't do anything" Jimin protested, and he was absolutely convinced of this fact now. "I'll just mess things up like I always do. I'll fuck shit up. Because I'm only human"

"Which is why you're valuable, child"

Now, Jimin was even more confused. "You're not making sense at all"

"Jimin" she took a deep breath. "I know you are upset. You have been thrown into a love of no stability. You have been used, been forced into things you do not want- and I understand you, Jimin. I fully do" her gentle words had tears prickling Jimin's eyes again. "And I know," she continued, eyes boring into Jimin's. "You're blaming yourself, but you can fix it all up. You can put it right again. I know I sound unbelievable right now, but that is only because even I am desperate. Because if we do not act soon, Jimin, there might not be a world left to worry about anymore"