"Her name's Michelle Amelia LaMontagne." Morgan said, Garcia began typing the name as he said it but stopped abruptly at the surname.

"LaMontagne as in...?" She questioned.

"Lia?" Reid finished.

"She's Will's sister." He explained for Garcia and Prentiss.

"She's used a fake surname, so they don't know who she really is." Prentiss said optimistically but Morgan was seeing red, right now the only thing he could think of was someone else hurting Lia so he walked away from the situation to try and calm down.

A few minutes later, Prentiss walked around the side of the mobile response unit to find him leaning against it, the cold metal exterior against his back.

"I'm guessing she's your secret girl?" She said leaning next to him. "JJ and Will don't know do they?" She guessed.

"Will doesn't but Li's pretty sure JJ's at least suspicious." He explained. "Don't you need to go and tell Hotch and Rossi?"

"Reid's got it." She said, before allowing silence to envelope them.

"I promised I wouldn't let anyone else hurt her."

"There's no way you could've known this was going to happen." Prentiss rationalised.

"She said she was running errands, I could've convinced her to stay home."

"If you lived with that mentality, you would never leave the house."

----------

"So we're certain she's not a possible fourth unsub, like in the original robbery?" Rossi asked Reid who had just explained who Lia was and why she had used a fake name.

"Yes." Reid stated.

"What are they asking for?" Hotch asked as he walked over.

"They want an armoured truck and a clear flight path to Chad." Rossi said.

"So they know the original case." Hotch stated. "We need a twenty block road block." He told a nearby officer. "They could have a car hidden somewhere. How's IDing the hostages going?" He asked Reid.

"Garcia's working on it. We have IDed the hostage on the phone, Amelia LaMontagne."

"Will's sister?" Hotch asked, "Do they realise its her?" He added, knowing how much danger she could be in if the copycats realise they have the original Detective's sister inside.

"She gave a fake name, so we're presuming no." Reid answered.

"Is there any meaning behind the name? We have to remember she's used to being around cops and agents." Hotch asked.

"Leah Morgan, third grade teacher. She used her nickname and real job and used Morgan's name because she knew he would be able to ID her on the CCTV footage." Reid said.

"Morgan? I didn't even know they knew each other." Hotch questioned.

"No one did, apparently they've been dating since November." Reid said.

"Operate on the assumption she's an asset, she's most likely got basic police training from her father, understanding of FBI procedures from JJ and a knowledge of the original case." He told Rossi, who nodded in understanding. "I will talk to Morgan and see if there's anything we need to know about her."

----------

"You need to keep your cool, that's the best thing you can do right now." Prentiss was just finishing her pep talk when Hotch rounded the trailer.

"MPD is getting antsy, they don't want a repeat of two years ago." Hotch told her.

"I will go and explain the profile again." Prentiss said, understanding what he wanted.

"Most people in this team haven't even met Lia but we're all doing everything we can to get her back." Hotch said.

"She's fascinated by you, you know?" Derek said, looking at his boss with a small smile. "With how easily you switch work off when Jack's in the room, says all parents should be more like that."

"Jack adores her, so does Henry." Hotch said, smiling at the thought of his son.

"She has that effect on every kid she meets, there was this one kid who fell off his scooter at the park and she managed to stop him crying before his parents even had chance to react." Morgan said.

"I've told Rossi to treat her as an asset, I'm assuming she's picked some things up from you, JJ and Will?" Hotch said, cutting to the reason he was here.

"Definitely, but that's not what I'm worried about." Hotch gave him a look that told him to continue. "The reason she moved to DC in the first place is that she had an abusive boyfriend, mental, physical, he did everything imaginable." Both men internally shuddered at the image of someone hurting Lia over and over again. "It was a few weeks after the wedding that Will went to get her and she was off with me this morning, the same way she was when some guy yelled at her in a coffee shop."

"You're thinking today is the anniversary of something bad?" Hotch cut his ramble short.

"Yeah, and it's not that she can't handle herself I'm just scared somethings going to trigger a flashback and shut her down."