Terra Incognita Part One

On a stage, a human girl appeared. She softly gasped and shielded her eyes as the spotlight suddenly landed on her. She then walked up to a microphone, holding a sheet of paper in her hands. "Hi" she said before leaning back as a loud ringing sound came from the microphone. After it went away, the girl let out a nervous chuckle. "Hi! My name is Aja Tarron, of house Tarron. And I wanted to tell you a story. Its a great story. It is very lively with lots of humors and excitement" she said, pausing as the feedback was heard. Aja then continued.

"Its begins someplace very, very, very far from here" she said as her eyes suddenly turned black and blue. "On an entirley different planet, called, Akiridion-5" she said. 

On Akiridion-5, two Skeltegs battled each other while the Akiridion surrounding them betted on which was going to win. Then, a slightly larger glowing purple beast, with a serrator in his jaws, jumped into the small Skelteg ring, squashing the bugs. Its owner, a blue, four armed female wearing a hooded cloak, ran after him. "Luug! Come back right now!" she yelled as the angered betters yelled after her. Luug ran across a busy street and the girl stopped as she looked around for him, her hood falling off. The girl, was Aja Tarron. She pulled her hood back up and spotted Luug running between some Akiridions. 

Aja quickly ran after him. After jumping across a few vehicles on the busy street. "Sorry! Lost pet!" she called as she chased Luug between and around Akiridions. "You know Luug?! You are ruining a perfectly lively day!" she snapped. Meanwhile, over at a Coronation Ceremony, King Fialkov and Queen Coranda were standing in the middle of a large blue platform. "Smile and wave. Smile and wave" said Coranda as she did just that. "Where is she? Its her ceremony too" Fialkov whispered to his wife. 

"You know your daughter. Aja's spirited" Coranda replied. Their advisor, Saborian, approached them. "Your majesties" he said. "Have you found our daughter?" Coranda asked. "In, a manner of speaking" Saborian replied. "So, speak!" Vialkov commanded. "It would appear she's, run away" Saborian said hesitantly. 

"Again?" Vialkov and Coranda said at the same time. In a waiting area, Krel Tarron was making a device. A small dragon/wolf-like creature with four wings and two sets of horns, named Ariathia Criathy, was laying over his shoulders. Though, Krel didn't seem to mind. Especially since Ariathia was his best friend. Not to mention she was also keeping the pieces he needed up in the air and moving around him in circles. Ariathia then noticed a blue holographic circle appear in the air.

"Hmm, you have an incoming transmission" she said before laying her head on her paws. "Thanks" Krel said as he pressed the circle without looking. It was his sister, Aja. "Your late" he drawled. "Sorry, Luug totally-" Aja started to say before Krel cut her off. "Don't 'Luug' me. If you don't get here in five mekrons, momma and pappa will stomp, you" he said. Aja nervously chuckled. 

"Uh, I think we all know I won't be there at all. And we all know I don't want to be, queen-in-waiting!" she replied. "Ugh, your running away, again?" Krel told her. "Hey Aja, why are you actually running?" Ariathia asked. "Luug, decided to run away from me" Aja replied. "Your going to miss the ceremony" Krel told her in a lecturing tone. "Say hi to mamma and poppa!" Aja told him before the transmission ended. Ariathia let out a soft sigh as she rolled her eyes. 

King Vialkov walked up to the two. "Hello, Ariathia" he said. Ariathia bowed her head at him, a gesture which Vialkov returned before looking at his son. "Krel, my son, I have some bad news" he said. "Aja run away again and won't be attending the ceremony? Heh. Me and Ariathia might have spoken to her" Krel replied as he focused on his work. "I'm sorry my boy" Vialkov told him. Krel looked up at his father. 

"Its fine. She's a free spirit" he replied before putting a few pieces together. "One day, you will be king, your mother and I will be gone, and you and Aja will be all the other has. Along with Ariathia" said Vialkov. Krel let out a small huff of air. "What if I'm not ready to be king?" he asked, looking up at his father with a worried expression. "Of course you are not ready to be king. No one is ever ready" Vialkov replied with a smile as he put a hand on Krel's shoulder, making sure to avoid Ariathia's tail. Krel re-worded his question. "What I mean is, what if I'm not good enough?" he asked. Fialkov moved his hand up to Krel's face.