"Hey, Gon!," I called out to Gon, who still kept fishing. The other person got tense, maybe they realized that I sensed them and that I was going to snitch," Be careful, OK?" I tell him.

        "I will (Y/N)!" He answers waving the hand that wasn't on his fishing rod.

        He was like a little brother, the innocent and curious kind, not the annoying kind.

        Quickly, I snuck to behind the person who was stalking Gon. Stalking a stalker. He didn't look like he'd steal his badge for a while. Gon was fishing through the bushes in front of him. I'm surprised that Gon didn't sense that he was there before. He must've been there for the last two days, just watching him to see if he could steal his badge.

        Every time Gon cast his fishing rod, he left himself open, leaving him vulnerable If someone decided to attack him.

        I would come back if I sensed that Gon was in trouble. I put a tracking device of nen on his fishing rod quickly and left. If I closed my eyes, I'd be able to see where he was on the island, it was kind of like a map. I should track the other person as well.

        I track his glasses and go exploring a little more. I needed to scope out where everyone was.

        Closer to the exit of the island, where we were dropped off by boat, I saw the only other girl, Ponzu go into a cave. The cave had a malicious aura. If I were her, I wouldn't go in there. I look around more. An ugly dwarf was looking around aimlessly, he was going to die this phase because of his stupidity.

       When trying to see where people are, you don't walk around in plain sight.

        There was a path of trees leading on for a while. One of the three brothers was following Killua. I wasn't too worried though, it seemed that Killua knew that he was there.

        "Hey, Killua!" I greet him.

        "Hey," He answers.

        I go in another direction and find a small clearing in the forest. Gittarackur is there talking on a walkie-talkie. He puts the device away and plays with one of his needles.

        I use zetsu so he won't detect me as easily. There's a girl in the bushes with a gun, trying to snipe him.

        Gittarackur stops moving for a second, before twisting his head in her direction and throwing a needle at her through her gun, killing her.

        I try not to pay attention to the fact that he just killed someone in front of me, I mean, everyone taking the exam was prepared to die at the hands of someone else right?

        "I know you're there," He says, maybe he knows I mean no harm.

      "Oh, H-hi," I come out of the bushes.

        "I was going to show myself but..." I start.

        "I know, I couldn't sense any bloodlust from you so I assume you already found your person," He interrupts.

        "Yeah, in the first hour too, I think, he was weak, so it wasn't hard at all,"

        "I see,"He starts," I already have the badge's I need, I'm going to find Hisoka soon."

        Just as he says that, a man comes out of the bushes.

        "Fight me!" He commands, holding out his spear as if to intimidate us.

        "Let's leave," Gittarackur says.

        "O-ok," As we start leaving, he charges at us. I swiftly use my ability to knock him down without Gittarackur seeing.