🤍 Rocma × Reader pt.2 (Am I guilty?) 🤍

Începe de la început

💥💥

That day, you went out and you dived into the water so that you could catch some fish for you and your friends to eat. You thought you were in a safe zone of the isle. However...
<<Oi, will you look at that>>.
You froze in place. You turned, gradually.
Behind you there was an orca, which was way bigger than you, to be honest.
<<Another orca. I've never met you before. Who are you?>> they spoke. Only then did you notice that they had a cigarette hanging from their lips.
Was he...?
<<A-actually, yeah, I'm new in town. I'm y/n, and you...?>>.
A grin spread across his face. His sharp teeth were now on show: <<I see. I saw you talking with that bear a moment ago. Are you, possibly, friends?>>.
<<Uhm...>> you really didn't know what to say. After all, though, if he did see you, could you really deny the truth? <<Uhm, let's say that I know her...>>.
He laughed: <<I'd guess that it's not just that you know her, since she wasn't beating you up, even though you're an orca>>.
<<Oh, trust me, she did in the past...>> you commented, being reminded of such painful days.
He noticed your long face and your less than strong physique, so he could easily guess: <<She tore you to shreds, didn't she>>.
<<...Y-yeah>>.
He snickered, huffing a puff of smoke: <<Yeah, she's quite the tough one... she's really the only decent rival I have>>.
<<Yeah...>> you've been looking down for a while now, blushing a little.
<<And yet you were chatting quite friendly just a moment ago. You got her to change her mind about orcas?>>.
<<N-not really... she did about me though, I guess>> you were confused. That orca you had in front of you was almost certainly Idate - so why didn't he attacked you yet? Why did he started conversing with you, simply chilling?<<Lucky you>> he said, sighing: <<I wish I could get her to change her mind about me, too>>.
<<Ah...>> didn't seem like it, according to what you knew about him.
<<Won't you teach me your secret?>> Idate got closer to you, his smell of smoke intoxicating you. You coughed a bit: <<Uhm, you're Idate, right?>>.
<<Oh, how wonderful! Rocma told you about me?>> his eyes were glowing with joy.
<<...Yeah, well, she didn't said nice things...>>.
<<So? What advice do you have for me?>> he insisted.
<<L-listen, if you really want a piece of advice, here it is... maybe you should stop being so violent with the villagers... and you shouldn't treat her so badly... or force her to do things... well, let's say, you could be a bit nicer, if you want her to like you>>.
He laughed: <<Nonsense. She doesn't care about such sappy things>>.
<<Well, I became her friend in this way though...>>.
<<Yeah, friend. Not girlfriend>>.
A stab in the heart. Ouch.
<<My strategy needs to be different, you see>> he went on: <<Come on, let's get out of the water now>>.
Somehow, you decided to follow him. You sat up on the shore. You could only hope that no villager would catch you hanging out with him - they would easily jump to the conclusion that you were nothing but a traitor...
<<Lol, look at yourself, why is your face all red?>> he commented, glancing at you. He soon connected the dots, and his eyes filled with shock: <<Hold up... don't tell me you like her, too>>.
<<Uh...?>> you stuttered, your voice cracking. He would now beat you up, woudn't he? Fuck.
Instead, Idate bursted out laughing: <<Wow, it sounds like a joke. Why does that bear attract us orcas so much? I'll never understand>>.
You went silent, uncomfortable.
He puffed a cloud of smoke, turning to face you, grinning: <<Oh my... girl, I think you should really loosen up a bit if you want her to like you. You'll end up reminding her of that dumb wolf only>>.
<<Ah... y-you may be right>> how were you the one receiving love advice from him now? Even solid advice??
No, no, hold up, you thought to yourself. You weren't always so tense. You were scared that he would attack you by surprise at any moment. Perhaps, you'd better get to know what his intentions were. Surely it was better than just sitting there being anxious.
<<Wait, listen up, I'd really like you to tell me something now>> you spoke up: <<I mean... I don't understand what you want from me. Aren't you going to hurt me?>>.
<<Ah>> he placed his cigarette between his lips: <<No, not really. Why should I hurt a family member without reason? And we have way too many things in common! You know what? We should hang out some time. At the very least, you won't be pointing guns at me as soon as I talk about Rocma-chan>>.
<<Ah... I see>> you weren't entirely sure you got his reference, but you didn't ask any question.
<<Don't you think she's way too cute when she gets mad? She's even cuter when she threats you with her claws>>.
To your dismay, you had to admit you agreed with him wholeheartedly. You nodded.
He smiled widely: <<Isn't she super sexy when she beats you up? I swear, I think fighting her is better than sex>>.
<<Don't get me started on that. The first time she defeated me I wondered if I am not, in fact, a masochist>>.
<<I can't>> Idate placed his hands on his legs, leaning forward a bit, shocked. It seemed he was about to hysterically laugh. Then he turned to face you again: <<I swear, same. Same, and I'm known to be The Sadistic Orca, you know? But I wouldn't mind bottoming with her>>.
<<Right? I don't like bottoming either, usually>>.
He sneered: <<What orca likes it? Let's be real>>.
<<Yeah, right! But she... damn, she's so perfect>>.
<<You noticed her little hat, didn't you?>> he said.
<<Yeah, sure. It's too cute, it fits her perfectly. And?>>.
He got near your ear, whispering: <<She wears it to hide her severed ear. I severed it. Biting her>> he got back as he winked at you: <<One of the best days of my life. Her being so stubborn and still hiding it gets me wanting to force her down every time...>>.
<<Why is that?>> somehow, you easily ignored the perverted tone the conversation took. It's Idate we're talking about, and after all, you did know the anecdotes: you weren't much surprised.
Or, perhaps, you weren't really shocked because you happened to dream about treating her less than gently more than once, too. You were madly ashamed of this, of course, but in that moment it didn't even crossed your mind.
<<Well, I like knowing that I impacted her in some way. I'm part of her life, you know>>.
You nodded, fully understanding what he meant. You wished being part of her life for a long time, too. At some point, you didn't even really cared if it was in a positive or negative way, you just wanted her to recognize your existence. Maybe this was the reason why you decided to fight her that one time.
<<Is this why you won't quit harassing her? Is it the only role you got to have in her life - the villain role?>> you said, thoughtful.
He stopped for a second. He glanced at you, he inhaled from his cigarette intensely, as if to calm down, and then he said: <<Yeah, I guess so. Now, don't start being a truth teller, or you'll be reduced to a pulp for real>>.
<<No, no, I'll stop, don't worry>> you were quick to add.