sea🌊 you (This has nothing to do with the story)

you go near in his ear and said "see  you in nekoma" And exit with a wink
Days later
You decided to join Nekoma for a chance because kenma was there to but Nekoma was an enemy of Salty Dinosaur.....
But still you were willing to do it once you were done with it they brought you a Nekoma shirt and pants once you were done you decided to attend practice not by choice but you needed to. Once you did you were the most competitive person in Nekoma high. Other teams feard Nekoma because of you but the well known middle blocker willingly decided to beat this monster as he trained his team, Kenna neither the less trained her team.
Tsukishima Pov
I was trained especially for this moment but if I lose to a girl then my life is a lie but needless to say is that it's not the end of the world if I lose to a girl. I would rather say it's the end of the word if I lose to my enemy that has a stupid brain THAT right there is the end of my world.
3rd person Pov

As the both teams prepare
(Time skip for the big fight)
(Au Note!!)
(So you're position is a setter)
(/on to the storyyy/)
Kenna performs the hardest set every Tsukishima could not block it or the other's so you got 1 Point for the team and after hours of hard work but many fails It was a tie.
10 TIE BREAKER 10
Everyone was shocked....
but you said "Ahem. I would like a rematch who ever wins 10 points first wins deal? " You said they agreed so every started to get hyped up again
You won 10 over by 9 so close but kenna's team won by one point