chapter one feeling funny

• Dedicated to Jeremy

 {in a club filled with drunkards}

Chapter one

Feeling funny

            My ribs ached and my head hurt. I was running from the club the club my friends abandon me at and left me there with drunkards. Their hands were freezing and didn't come close to the feeling of covers. Throwing Around my body wasn't love, not even close, his hands, their hands trickled down my bare legs and arms. Stopping just where they wanted on the end of my shirt. One man large, rather heavy, with small blue eyes, long untrimmed ugly blond hair, with a weird trimmed mustache, had rather cold hands.

"Stop!" I yelled in pain his hands were squeezing me letting me stop breathing and another man picked up my legs and held them apart another grabbed my arms.

 "I demand you to put me down this instant!" I yelled

"Your all drunkards, and you sir," I said at the top of my lungs "Are Freaking married what are going to do when your wife see's you?" I asked slapping at the guys around me and they squeezed harder.

 I smiled using my charm to get out of the mess. "Men," I spoke looking each in the eye. "I know your drunk, and you probably don't care, but I do," I said hands on my hips leaning into each of them. They smelled of Pee and cigars, but mostly alcohol.

  "Hey babe," one man said to me.

I pulled out a knife I had brought with me just in case. "Why do you got a Knife?" one man asked.

I smiled charmingly "I will use it on which I like," I replied the dagger in my hand.

Scared they all pointed to one man. A man with cute eyes the cutest person I'd ever seen his long but short brown hair was flipped at the ends and he had beautiful ocean blue eyes.

 "What's your name?" I asked keeping the dagger in my hand. "J-J-Josh," he stuttered.

  I smiled bitterly, I like that name. He grinned and backed away. Heads turned and pointed to another young man, This one had the smell of a failure and cigar smoke.

 "What is your name?" I asked now holding the dagger at my side. "Mundle," he replied.

 I laughed hysterically, "That's quite a girls name," I replied still in shock. He smiled sheepishly and laid his head on his shoulder cocked to the side.

  Another guy stepped forth. Blue eyes, Dark brown hair, and pure white teeth, No smell what so ever. "What is your name?" I asked he smiled and I was immediately pulled in. "Jeremy," he answered boldly, I put my hand under his chin and kissed his soft lips. "Jeremy," I repeated in a whisper.

<I love to write  and hope you enjoyed :D>