Chapter 8-pic of babys room on side

I woke the next morning around 6:30 and got dressed quick. Even though I didn’t want to go to school to face Logan and Rebecca, I still have an education to finish and I still have responsibilities to follow. What kind of mother would I be if I couldn’t finish school? I have like 4 months left anyway.  I went to my bathroom toke a 5 minute shower, and when I was done I just put on black sweat pants, my tan Uggs and a black Hoddle.

Today was I don’t give a fuck day. It’s a Monday morning so I really don’t care how I look on Mondays. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen making French toast from scratch. “Good morning mother.” I said sarcastically while placing a kiss on her cheek. She smiled and flipped over the toast.

“Oh hay, why are you up early?” I gave her an ‘are you serious look’ and laughed out loud. “What’s so funny Amber?” I was at the end of my laugh and shook my head. “You just asked me the dumbest question anyone could ever ask. Mom today is Monday, I have school.”  She blushed and looked down at the floor.

“Oh, I seriously forgot about that, but is it really necessary to have school this early in the morning? I mean really people need beauty sleep.” I went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. “As much as I agree, I know there would never be a day where the school board would change their policies.”

“Are you leaving already, I made you some French toast.” I smiled at her generosity for me but I knobbed my head. “Yea mom, I need to go now, I don’t have time to eat, but if you will, can you please wrap it up and put it in the fridge for me, I will eat it when I come back.” She knobbed her head and smiled.

“Oh and I have a surprise for you when you come back home.” I looked at her and gave her a confused look. “What is it?” She chuckled and through me out the kitchen. “Now honey it wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you now go before you be late.” I looked at her one last time and decided to just wait to see what it was.

I walked out the door and started to walk the way to school. By the time I toke 4 steps a car pulled up next to me and by the way my the mark on my neck reacted I knew who it could be. I didn’t stop walking when I saw the car go at my pace. “Amber get in the car.” I dint look when I heard his voice.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking smashing my hands the pocket of my Hoddle. “Amber, that is the least you could do, don’t make me get out of this car and make you get in here by force.” I stopped walking and looked at him. The first thing I saw was the car. It was sexy; this man surely does make something. First it’s his house and now it’s his car. What the hell does this man do for a living?

“Please Logan, the least you can do is stop harassing me and go on with your life.” I walked off away from the car, he stopped the car and I heard the car door open and closed. When I heard that I wanted to run away and just never turn back but I knew if I did that, he probably would catch me.

“Please Amber, just hear me out, I know you may not like me or want me but please the least you could do is let me take you to school.” His hands went around my waist and pulled me towards him. I dint move away when he did that. It actually felt nice to have him close on me like this.

In just pulled closer to him and just let him hold onto me. I turned around and looked him in his eyes. Looking in his eyes made me realized that after all he put me through I still had a spot in my heart for him. Even though I still have a spot for him, I can’t let that get to me, he did me wrong and it’s just not right on my behalf to let him treat me like that. “Alright Logan, just this once.”

His face brightens and he brought me into a big hug. “Does this mean you’ll forgive me?” I gave him a yea right look and pushed him of me. “Just be lucky I am allowing you to take me to school.” He knobbed his head and walked me to his car. He opened the car door for me and went to his side.

The car ride was silent but it wasn’t an awkward silence it was just very smoothing. We entered the school’s parking lot and he stopped the car. No one made a move, I dint get out of the car and neither did Logan. “Are you planning on getting out the car?” I turned my head and saw him looking at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. “Well i am waiting for you to get out.” He chuckled and leaned back in his seat. I turned my head to look at him and when I did turn my head, I saw something in the back seat. I looked at it and I felt my face feel all type of emotions.

“What’s wrong Amber?” I looked at him and began to come angry. “Why do you have that in your car?” He looked and just looked happy when he saw it. “Because, we are going to need it, that’s why.” I shook my head and got out the car. I felt him follow me and came to pace. “Amber what is wrong, it’s just a car seat for our baby.”

I stopped walking and turned to face him. “You see Logan, that’s where you’re wrong. I am not having a baby, why can’t you and mom understand that, no one is pregnant. I am not having a baby and that is final, so I don’t know why you went out and bought that. And besides why did you get it in a boy color, it could be a girl you know.”

“I know it will be a boy, every Alpha has a boy first then after that first born, the choice is based on mother nature.” I crossed my arms and just walked into the building ignoring Logan. Its not like I am not going to see him firs period.

All day had been going good. Logan didn’t treat me any different besides the love glares the constant looking at me. It didn’t feel awkward to have him steady looking at me. As long as he doesn’t touch me I was good. But the worst part of the day was when had to go to Miss. Dong’s class. She ended up giving me lunch because I was a second late to class.

But I really didn’t care about it, its not like I have any friends to hang out with in lunch any way. I was walking out of the school building when I heard a car horn beep. I looked and saw it was my mother. I smiled and walked up to her car. “Mom what are you doing here?”

I opened her door and sat in the passenger seat. Before the door could close, someone held onto it, I looked and saw it Logan. “What do you want now Logan.” He opened the door and leaned against it. And god did he look good doing that. “Evening Ms. Harper.” My mom smiled hard and waved her hand in the air. I looked at Logan as if he was crazy and tried to push him out the door.

“Aren’t you such in a hurry Amber?” I was able to push him away and I shut the door, bad luck was on my side and the window was opened. “What is it you want Logan?” If anything I just wanted to get away from him and go home to sleep. He chuckled and laid his arms against the window. “Well, I just thought to tell you that I want to take you out tonight on a date and that you should be ready by 8 tonight.”

Before I could object he lefted the car and headed back into the building. That jerk face. I swear he thinks he’s the boss of me; he has another thing coming if he thinks I am going to that dinner with him. My mom started the car and drove off to our home. “Mom why does he have to be so harsh?”

She chuckled but kept her eyes on the road. “Well he is an Alpha dear, he used to having things his way. And besides, you’re having his child so of course he going to act some type of way with you.” Minutes later we ended up in front of the house and went in.

“Come here, Amber, I have something to show you.” She pulled me by the arm and pulled me into a room. It was a baby’s room. Things were set into place and it was very adorable. The room was a lime green and brown. Everything was very clam like and soft. I felt a tear stroll down my face.

Maybe having a baby won’t be bad after all. Maybe I could just hope. I turned around and gave my mother a big hug. She held me back and pushed rubbed my back gently. This is the mother, I missed.

-vote

-fan

-comment

Things fromhere on out will start to get interesting n sorry it was a corny chapter