Specials! 23: Start of a Harem

Start from the beginning

"I'm happy for them but sometimes..."

"We wish for the same thing to happen to us." Rossweisse continued and a sad glint ran through Akeno's eyes.

"If only Erin is as easy-going as Issei." The raven head glanced at the boy's direction who keep spouting his Harem Dream. "But that would be far from happening, right?"

Ravel went silent as she listened to the girls' lonely sighs. Unbeknownst to them, Rias took notice of their dilemma and the longing looks they directed at the Goddess
____________________________________

" Erin?"

Rias approached the Goddess who was reading a book on the bed. The latter looked up in recognition and closed the book she was holding

"What is it?"

"Can I ask you something random?"

Erin raised her brow and waited for Rias to continue

"Would you ever start a harem?"

"Wha-Hah?" Erin blinked her eyes in confusion

"I mean.. if ever you are given the chance. Would you start one?"

The Goddess furrowed her brows and shook her head.

" No. Why would I even do that?"

" I see.." Rias released a sigh and the Goddess was becoming more confused

"That was indeed random." Erin gazed curiously at the red head. "Why did you ask that, though?"

"It's just...." Rias looked away for a second before facing the girl. "Why do you hate the idea of forming a harem that much?"

"It's not that I hate it." Erin sighed. "In fact, my grandfathers, Zeus and Poseidon, are considered Harem kings and they have multiple lovers up to now."

The Goddess shrugged her shoulders

"I just don't see the point of loving multiple people. I mean, look at you. Why would I look for somebody else?"

Rias blushed at the words and she gathered her resolve

"Well.. what if I permit you to form a harem?"

Erin blinked in surprise

" You're allowing me to form a harem?" Rias nodded at the words. "But what if I don't want to?"

"Then why don't you?"

" Is this your way of saying that you don't want to be with me anymore?" Erin chuckled lightly and Rias' eyes widened. "You can just tell me directly."

"NO! That's not it!"

"Okay, relax." Erin raised her hands in surrender. "I know that's not what you meant. I was only joking."

"Erin...." Rias' expression went sad for a moment. "The other members.. I'm aware of their feelings towards you."

Erin listened silently

"And though they are happy of our current relationship, there is a part of them that is sad.. and will forever be unless those feelings are addressed."

"And your point is?"

"It makes my heart ache to see them hurting. At the very least, I want to remove those sadness. Even if it meant sharing you."

"Are you serious?"

Rias nodded slowly and the Goddess looked at her as if she lost her mind

"Wow..." Erin face-palmed. "I really am dating a crazy woman."