Chapter. 2 depression

Omniscient P.O.V

Kiyanne were out with her friends and sisters.

Everyone enjoying there selves until shots rang out , making everybody in the restaurant drop down except for Ki.

Ki rolled over and under the wooden table with their chips , salsa , and utilities still sitting on their reserved table .

Pulling out her .40 from her black bra , cocking the powerful weapon back and letting the bullets blow .

* BLATT , BLATT , BLATT , BLATT , BLATT *

The Blue Nissan with a Louisiana tag sped off , while Ki assured her friends it was okay to come out now.

Her sisters were used to this because of their dad's lifestyle.

Ashton the ' Therapist ' of the group grabbed a bandana out of her red and white supreme backpack grabbing Kiyanne's gun and placing it in a plastic bag still wrapped up in the bandana .

The group of friends and sisters would later track the license plate ' 3xxx7pol ' down and find out why were they letting shots off at the group , and how would they know , they were the only ones at the restaurant since they rented it out for privacy purposes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MIGHT finish this chapter later ..✋🏽

Y'all ever been so depressed , you just lock yourselves in your room and think , " Why do so many bad things only happen to me , when I do so much for the people who do bad things to me in life and still forgive them " that's how I actually feel , I'm a kind hearted person cause of my grandma and dad but them other bitches are cold hearted bastards🤦🏽‍♀️.

Anyways enough of me ranting , part 2 of this chapter coming soon and I never forgot about the juvenile and birthday chapter 😉.