Chapter. 1.5

* Little disclaimer here * : Can y'all get Butterfly and Ocean Eye to 1k votes🙃.plzzzz🐒..Back to the story.🙂

Kentrell hurriedly jumped out of his White Rolls Royce , to run into Kiyannes condo building.

He had been waiting for P Yungin to leave , to have a "friendly conversation" with Ki ( A.N that's my name but with 2 ' i's ' Kii ).

Ki knew she had saw Kentrell's car but just shook it off , and waited until she got back into her condo to call him.

The Apple ringtone from Kentrell's Rose gold Iphone 11 , played throughout the elevator making this old white couple startled but quickly payed no mind , which made Kentrell glad they weren't like most people who were nosey and recognize him.

Kiyanne's P.O.V

* Boom Boom Boom *

" Who tf ? " Ki stopped stuffing her face with a cheese burrito.

Ki then got up from binge watching power , the scene where lightskinkeisha was replying to the fine ass rooky professor while Ty'Rique took a seat beside the girl from " A girl like Grace " who committed suicide.

She then swung the door open to meet a high and distressed looking Kentrell.

Ki found herself opening the door wider for Kentrell to come inside her nicely blue decorated living room.

She came up with the idea from her dad of course.

Most people wonder if her dad's a crip and her partner is a slime or more known as a blood why are they so cool , well to answer your question , Kaajar aka DaWoo , found out about Kentrell through Kiyanne .

See Kiyanne being the troubled child of the Marshall Bunch , She always found her way into every types of trouble you could think of.

But , they really met through a unisex juvenile cell. They both could remember it like it was yesterday.

February 17 , 2012 . 3 days after Valentine's Day.

📍North Baton Rouge's Juvenile Unisex Center.

" Say , whatchu hea fa' ? " A 12 year old Kentrell asked a Green-Eyed Kiyanne who were furiously frustrated at a pedophile dyke looking guard who kept looking their way.

Kiyanne instantly turned his way , at his voice and met his hazel-greyish looking eyes and soon to say " I'm a Bgg Blood " .

" Cap " A shocked Kentrell looked at Kiyanne .

" I'm not " A bluntly Kiyanne replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued🙃✨..
Y'all want a chapter on how they fully met ? And what went down in that cell 🙂.

.