Ch.1 - The Demon Lord and Demi-god's Act

[Spells and/or Skills]!
"Reading."
{Telepathy}
[authors note]
*Change of p.o.v. , place, or time*

———————————————
[Listen to the song above before continuing please or don't]

*Narrator p.o.v.*

Cross Reverie.
If your not playing it then you heard of  it. If not, okay. Just know it's one of the most played MMORPGs in the world. It's a fantasy game, obviously, full of demons, magic, and big bosses, you know, the good stuff. But only two things that stand out from the rest are the one true demon lord, Diabla, as well as her brother in arms, Y/n the Harbinger of the Sun, their not official bosses but legendary players that reign at the highest levels equipped with the best gear and skills for their respective classes as well as a small but powerful guild known as "The Superiors" half of the guild is of females, due to it being only two people. Their ridiculously strong often called a hidden dual boss fight. However, there is one thing that makes Diabla get serious. The rarity of her opponents gear? Major awards they've earned? Nope, the only thing that makes Diabla-out is this

The woman looks up from the ground "Hmm these two seem like a couple." says another woman looking at a monitor as she lifts her head "Kill them." Is what she commands, moving objects around her inventory and begins ranting. "You think this is some kind of dating sim bringing love into this place is like begging for punishment..." her avatar stands up as the player couple prepare some powerful magic an odd magic circle appears in front of Diabla as the magic is reflected back at the two players. "By me the demon lord, Diabla!" She casts a spell of her own the two challengers scream as their characters perish. "It's not just a game it's an MMO! Get it together noobs." After she says this, a dust cloud appears not too far from her avatar and large man in golden armor with sapphires imbued into the design wielding a massive battle-axe in one hand emerges, clearing the remaining dust with the other. "Care if I 'drop' in?" He asks looking down to the much smaller woman in front.

*Y/n p.o.v.*

I had just greeted my good friend Diabla as she looked at me with an unamused face. "Really, Y/n, another pun?" Is all she asked. "What I couldn't help my self" Me and Diabla, or Takumia Sakamoto as she is known in real life, have been friends ever since we met in Cross Reverie and that was 8 years ago her avatar was a bit exaggerated her standing at 6'11 in height with an hourglass figure with a G cup for her chest I've met her in real life, 8 times in fact, the only thing that is correct about her character is the hourglass figure she still had a D cup though.

"So what are you doing here Y-y/n?"she stammers with as barely noticeable blush. "What? Can't I see my good friend and comrade all of a sudden?" I question teasingly as I approach. I laugh at her reaction as she blushed just a bit harder. In the real world, I look over at my clock and see the minute and hour hand on the mark just before 12 pm just as both hands land on 12 a bright light envelopes my vision. A few moments later I feel lips making contact with my cheeks on both sides and my eyes shoot open and see that two women where kissing me.

Huh.

Was the only thing that came to my mind. Well that was before I saw that I was wearing golden armor in the same design as my avatar as well as a golden helmet right next to me I quickly pick up said helmet and place it on my head trying to cover up my blush. I turn ro see Diabla sitting cross legged with her eyes closed next to me while I was in the kneeling position with Rhitta on my back. "and with that the enslavement ritual is complete." Is what the mysterious flat chested neko girl states. "Yay I did it. I summoned a couple of monsters!" Collowed the eccentric busty elf girl next to her. "First of all, no you didn't. So deductive reasoning concludes that it was me." While they began to argue I was thinking to my self. That girl with the furry ears is she a Pantherian? And the other one she looks like an elf.