Mischief at the Manor

A/N: This was a request from tumblr. Regardless, I hope you like it!

Summary: Y/N and her family arrive at the Malfoy Manor for lunch, but she and Draco decide they're hungry for something else ;)

Warning(s): Smut, unprotected sex(use protection), swearing

Word Count: 2.2k

"Ah, Mr., and Mrs. Y/L/N. A pleasure to have you again," Lucius Malfoy greeted his guests. He then took notice of their daughter. "Draco is in his bedroom; he should be down shortly, Miss Y/N."

Y/N smiled at the blonde-haired man, the father of her boyfriend. "Oh, that's no problem, I'll go fetch him," she said sweetly. Before any of the adults could protest, she walked away from them and headed for the white marble staircase that led upstairs. She and Draco had been dating since their 4th year at Hogwarts. Since they were both Slytherin and Y/N's parents were also death eaters, they got on well. They'd already been together for two years, and because of this, their parents had become somewhat friends. The Malfoy's had invited the Y/L/N's over for lunch; they wanted to catch up before sending their children back to Hogwarts for their 6th year.

Y/N had already known Draco would be in his room when she and her parents had arrived. He had sent her an owl a day prior, instructing her to come up when she got to the manor. So that's what she did. When she got to the top of the steps, she speed-walked to her boyfriend's room, her stomach full of anticipation for what was to come.

When she turned the knob and swung the door open, Draco was standing on the other side. He smirked when he saw her. She was clothed in a short green dress paired with some shiny black flats. Her hair was in an updo, just as Draco had requested.

"You're perfect, you know that?" he asked her as he started unbuttoning his pants. She smiled softly while dropping to her knees in front of him. Draco pulled out his wand and quickly cast a locking spell on his door and well as a muffling charm on the spacious room.

Y/N knew there was no time to waste, and Draco was already growing stiff, so she grasped the waistband of his pants and underwear and yanked them down. Her boyfriend's expression grew dark. His hand flew to the back of her head; he grasped her hair and pushed her face against his crotch. He let out a soft grunt, pulled her off of him, and then ordered her to open up. She did at once, and Draco shoved his dick in between her pretty pink lips. She immediately began to swirl her tongue around the tip of his penis and suckled gently. Draco couldn't resist his urges, and he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth at a harsh pace. Y/N, however, was used to his roughness. Quite frankly, she liked it when he treated her like a ragdoll.

Lewd slurping and gasping sounds filled the room as Draco increased his pace. Tears were now sliding down Y/N's cheeks, and she was hardly able to breathe; it felt exhilarating. "Fuck, you're so pretty like this, darling," he said in a sultry voice. Y/N felt her pussy clench at his words; her need for him was growing by the second.

Suddenly, Draco stopped his thrusting. Y/N could feel his cock twitch on her tongue. "Suck," he commanded. She did just that, and after a few moments, he came undone in her mouth with a loud moan. She felt pride swell in her chest. She loved making Draco feel good.

"Swallow it, darling. I know you want to. Sluts, like you, love drinking cum, don't they?"

A shudder ran down Y/N's spine as she gulped down his semen. She felt a sharp slap on her cheek. "Answer me," Draco ordered her while he gripped her neck. "I love it," she choked out while staring into her boyfriend's eyes. Her words satisfied him, and he let go of her neck.

"On the bed, now."

Y/N scrambled to her feet and rushed over to the king-size bed. She could feel the dampness of her underwear when she sat down on the plush mattress. Draco met her at the edge of the bed. He locked his eyes on hers and grasped her knees. Forcefully, he pushed them apart and stepped in between them. Then he yanked his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Y/N was growing impatient; she wanted him badly.