You are a real good runner

I woke up in the dorm and it was still pretty early, so Hermione wasn't up, I decided to go read a book on potions dad gave me a few days before coming back to hogwarts. I'm walking down to the lounge area and I see Harry, so I walk up behind him again kiss his cheek, he did get a little scared though. I walked around the couch and said "Hey Har why are you up so early" "I could ask you the same but I was just up early is all" he said. "Oh okay same here" Harry asked "Hey you wanna go on a walk I'm feeling like going on a walk" I nodded and told him just lemme go change so I got on a cute crop top and some cute shorts because it is a Saturday, I was so excited for today and I still am so I got changed real fast

 "Oh okay same here" Harry asked "Hey you wanna go on a walk I'm feeling like going on a walk" I nodded and told him just lemme go change so I got on a cute crop top and some cute shorts because it is a Saturday, I was so excited for today and I s...

(This is what shes wearing)
       I came out and Harry said I looked adorable, I told him "But my dad cannot know, but not only because we are together but because I would get in so much trouble for wearing this". He understood and we made our way outside and when we made it outside he took my hand and we started walking after a second I was bored so I yell "IF YOU WANT ME COME GET ME POTTER". Then I started running and Harry was running after me, but he’s fast he came right up behind me and picked me up and said "I caught you now I get you hahaha". He then put me down just to throw me over his sholder I said "Come on Potter my dad could come outside put me down", he answered "No way". "Well then at least take me inside I'm hungry and I need to go get Hermione" so he put me down, but then I jumped on his back and he was carrying me when we saw my dad, I don't think he saw us yet I got down grabbed his hand and started running my dad yelled "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS DUNDERHEADS....STOP IMMEDIATELY". I kept running, but he was close behind so I ran faster and we are almost to the gryfindor common room I'm so close, we made it I said the password and got in as fast as possible. We barely made it that was super close "You..Know..You..Run..Fast", I told him I know and started my way to breakfast completely forgetting what I was wearing, I was pretty close when I saw my dad I waved but he looked REALLY mad at me. I didn't know why he walked up to me and just started pulling me somewhere, I followed of course he took me to his classroom "What’s wrong dad you look mad" I ask, "What's wrong..look at what you are wearing, do you realize how revealing that is there are many boys here Alex, you are lucky I'm not grounding you this time, but if I see you wearing anything close to this again you are grounded the rest of the year" he said. I was mad but I wasn’t gonna mess up not getting grounded he must be in a good mood today "Yes dad, I'm sorry I will go change immediately" with that I hugged him and left I went and changed and met everyone at the table and got my food. After breakfast me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking about going back outside and hanging out today, so we all went and got changed but I already did that before I was wearing a black shirt with a flannel jacket thing and some black pants.

 After breakfast me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking about going back outside and hanging out today, so we all went and got changed but I already did that before I was wearing a black shirt with a flannel jacket thing and some black pants