The weekend begins😏

I blushed hard when I heard that, "K-Kenma..." I didn't know what to say in that moment.

 "Y/n, if you don't that's fine, but it would be nice to have a house to ourselves... A silent place... We can break the silence with our very sounds..." 

I was shooketh x100 (Pfft- idk what to write), "b-but Kenma what about my stuff- w-what about the neighbors?"

Kenma looked at me, "I can go with you to go grab your stuff, and the neighbors? Nothing can stop us after we start..."

I had never seen this side of Kenma before, but I liked it, "ok then, come and grab my stuff with me..."

Kenma seemed quite surprised, "hah, ok..." Me and Kenma walked to my house to grab my stuff, we had arrived, I opened up the door, my parents were basically never home, so I wasn't surprised when I heard nothing but me and Kenma's breathing. I jogged up to my room with Kenma trailing behind me. Kenma looked around my room from the entrance, and eventually he looked at me, he got a fierce look on his face, Kenma ran up to me and pinned me onto a wall in my room, he kissed me sloppily, aggressively, "Y/n mmh~ you're so good-aah~ you're driving me insane...haah~"

I was getting turned on by Kenma's behavior, "K-Kenma-haah~ f-fu- aah~ fuck me~"Having heard that, Kenma picked me up and threw me on my bed, he tore off my clothes and started to kiss my body, "K-Kenma~ more- haah~ yeah l-like that." 

Kenma went further down, he inserted his fingers inside of me, I bit my lip trying to keep things down, but I'm not sure why, "Y/n fuu~ every little reaction of yours is so beautiful... So-Mmh~ seductive..."

I had realized something, "haah~ K-Kenma I' m gonna-aah~ cum!" Kenma didn't care, he kept hitting all my sweet spots, until finally, "Aah~ Kenma!!" It happened...

But Kenma didn't seem to mind at all, he licked his fingers clean, "mm~ y/n, you taste so good."

"K-Kenma, put it inside of me!" I pleaded. He did just that,  giving me no time to adjust he thrust into me, "aah~ K-Kenma! Haah~! But just then, me and Kenma heard the door open. Kenma picked me up off my bed and set me on to a near by chair, he handed me my clothes and signaled for me to get dressed and head downstairs. After I got dressed, I headed downstairs, and no, I didn't see my parents but instead... KUROO!?