Present

Y/N p.o.v.
I woke up at about 7:00 am to begin getting ready for school, it always took me a while to get ready so I woke up early. After I finished preparing for school I went off to go meet my best friend, Kenma Kozume!

Kenma's p.o.v.
'Oh god Y/N is late again...' I thought to myself, I then saw her racing down the street.

"KENMAAAAAA!!" Y/N yelled running to me.

I just looked at her and said, "hey..."

We walked to school in silence, when we got there she looked at me and said with a huge smile, "see you later!"

Y/N p.o.v.
After I left for class I started to think, 'would it be weird if I had a small crush on Kenma?'
I just shoved the thought away and continued my way to my first class.

~time skip to after school~
(Still Y/N's p.o.v.)
I went to me and Kenma's usual meeting place and saw him there.
"Heyyy!"
I saw him glance at me and blush a little.
"Is something wrong?"

Kenma looked at me slightly and replied with, "it's nothing."

"Mm k!"

Kenma's p.o.v.

I saw Y/N running to our meeting spot and I kinda got a weird feeling, lately Y/N has been on my mind a lot lately.

She came to a stop in front of me and said, "heyyy!"
I blushed a little but looked away.
She noticed and said, "is something wrong?"

'Oh crap she noticed what do I say?!' I thought to myself.
"It's nothing."

She said with her E/C eyes shining, "mm k!"

(A/N)
Sorry this took so long  I hope everyone enjoyed I shall try to quicker with making these but I forget a lot so please stick with me on this!!🥺🥺🥺