Despondency

It was around 3 AM midnight, Ishwari was still awake. She was still awake for her Dev. He was not seen around post the incident, where his Sona declared to be gone forever from his life. Traumatic it was. For him. Ishwari inquired every possible person. He wasn't either at office, home or the guest house he would generally escape to. She repeatedly tried calling him only in vain. Her insecurities were only getting larger, larger than what she could hold within. This time it was less of the concern towards her son and more because she was unreliable on Sonakshi and her deep sense of insecurity towards her. She was stressing over the possibility of Dev trying to reach Sonakshi, and her getting back. After all that had happened, it was still Sonakshi (for her). Ishwari was now getting restless, she was moving back n forth waiting for Dev. Nobody bothered of Ishwari, not even her elder daughter who was also a reason for Ishwari being a barrier between Devakshi and their happiness as a couple.

Radha Rani, who happens to be very happy considering Devakshi's relationship, goes to the kitchen to get some water. She finds a totally dejected Ishwari lost in thoughts, insecurities rather. Like a kid seeing candy, she rushes towards Ishwari only to fuel her insecurities as usual. She gives an evil smile, it somehow gives immense pleasure to GKB to look at that atmosphere at "Ishwari Nivas", Devakshi's relationship and that now Vicky can evidently eat over the wealth of Dev, get equal to Dev and become the 'boss' after Dev at "Ishwari Dixit Communications". But little did she and her son know that there could be only one "Devrath Dixit" and it was impossible to be him, or take over him. It was quite impossible. The atmosphere at that lavish, spacious house became lifeless after the two souls full of life, fun and love separated. It was dreadful. Something unexpected.

Radha Rani then began to say "Hayee jiji.. aap ab tak  nhi soye?!" "Ab tak toh aap apni kamre me so jani chahiye.. kya hua jiji?!!" Ishwari in a low tone replies "me apni Dev ka intezaar kar rahi hu bhabi" "Dev ghar ab tak nahi laut aya?" "Ye sab uss bangalan ka kiyava hai jiji, dekho zara, hamare Dev ka kya haalath banake rakha" Ishwari's  face turns grey blue. Unknown anger towards Sonakshi. No reason.
GKB then said "Jiji... Kya Dev, Sonakshi ko milne gaya?! Mujhe toh ye hi lag rahi hai" with a convincing face yet again manipulating Ishwari. "Ab kya hoga jiji?! Agar phir bangalan iss ghar me waapis aajaye toh?! Dev ko kaun bachayega?! Dev tumhara baat pehle jaise maanega bhi?!" By this Ishwari grew more restless. She tried calling Dev yet again. While GKB was about to speak more, to satisfy herself by multiplying Ishwari's insecurities. Ishwari cut in saying "aap jao bhabi, aaram karo, Dev aata hi hoga" with a faint smile. Radha Rani said "jiji ab kya hoga bhagwan hi jaane, aap bhi aaram karo, itna chintha mat kiya karo jiji, agar Dev aapka baat usi din maana hota to aaj ye naubhat aata hi nahi. Uss bangalan se shaadi nahi kiya hota to aaj Dev khushi khushi rehta hoga. Ab kya kare? Jo hona wahi hoga. So jao jiji" and left there as if she knew nothing. Ishwari's insecurities grew now by GKB's sayings. She repeatedly tried calling Dev but no answer received. Ishwari kept staring at the door wishing to not see something she didn't want to.

Sonakshi's house in Delhi

Staring straight into the moon with phone in hand, sitting on the bonnet of his car, with alcohol beside was Dev. Holding his phone, looking at those beautiful, then happy pictures of Sonakshi, them, their love, their dreams was Dev battling with his emotions, his own self. Recollecting those beautiful moments they created when in love, sorrows and insecurities after break up, their firsts as a married couple and many many more at the very place Dev came trying to soothe his self after that ugly fallout. He was angry, he was sad. He was lost, he was broken. Even out of his control, senses. All that he could see was flashes of that night, declaration of his love being gone forever. Again. Dejected he was. He received calls from his mother, that made him even more angry, because he somewhere knew that there was his mother's fault in it too. Just that he couldn't say. He cut the calls repeatedly and then turned the flight mode on to avoid her. He was angry on everybody, his dearest mother, his unavoidable relatives, his sisters, his lady love and himself.