Chocolate and Chains

"I'm not a pervert like you!" Jazz yelled. "Oh sister you are a pervert like me you just haven't it showed it yet." Yuri said with a cocky look. Jazz growls at Yuri. "Anyways I have to make my darling over here lunch!" Yuri said flying out of the room. Jazz hides her fangs, wings, and horns and leaves the room. You lay there really confused and scared. You hear the door open. Yuri has a plate with food that she lays down on a table. You look at her and blushes deeply. Yuri has no shirt or bra on. She only has on a pair of lacy panties. "So you must be hungry." Yuri asked smiling innocently. You close your eyes and refuses to open them. "So darling I have chocolates and strawberries here for you, I know they're your favorite." Said Yuri. Yuri pokes your mouth with a strawberry with chocolate on it. Some chocolate gets on your lips and Yuri notices it. "Darling you have chocolate on you let me help you" Yuri says happily. She licks the chocolate off your lips. You blush deep red as her tongue starts going in your mouth. She starts French kissing you and you struggle to get out of it. She stops kissing you and shoves a strawberry in your mouth. You give up and take a bite. It was so good and sweet. You let Yuri feed you the rest of the chocolate dipped strawberries. Jazz comes in after just in a towel and wet hair. "Yuri where's my bru-" Jazz looks confused. "Your ruining the mood Jazz!" Yuri said playfully. Jazz grabs Yuri by her tail and drags her out. You lay there blushing and confused.