Jazz's Obsession

Trigger warning: Abuse, sexual abuse, little bit of gore
Your still laying in bed. Your still trying to process what just happened with Yuri. Jazz comes in wearing a long black shirt with fishnet tights, and a choker with spikes on it. Jazz blushing looks at you. "Sorry about my sister" Jazz says as she sits at the end of the bed. "It's alright" you say while admiring how beautiful Jazz is. Jazz notices you staring at her and starts blushing. "Is their something on my face?" She asks as her face starts getting red. "No no sorry!" You say getting flustered. "Your just really pretty" You say looking away blushing more. Jazz smiles and puts her hand on your knee. "I'm glad you're finally mine." Jazz says as she gets on the bed.  "Why do you want me to be yours?" You ask curiously noticing she's starting to get on the bed. "Me and my sister have been watching you for a while, we felt bad for you because we'll we saw what happened with your mom" She says starting to look sad. You start remembering the sexual abuse from your mom and her friends. "She was horrible to sell you, so that's why we killed her" Jazz says without any hesitation. You look up quickly wondering what she meant by that. "You don't believe me, then I'll show you" Jazz says getting up. She leaves the room for a minute. She comes back in with something behind her back. You get very confused. Jazz pulls the head of your mother out from behind her back. You just stare at the head not knowing how to feel. Jazz starts giggling as she drops the head and gets on the bed getting closer to you. "I did it for you my love, my true love!" She says as she gets on top of you. You start moving around scared. "Oh babygirl I'm not gonna harm you, only ones who hurt you, or try to take you from me and my sister." Jazz says as she holds your face towards hers. You look at her flustered and scared. "Your so cute, I love you so much!" Jazz says as she kisses you deeply. Yuri walks into the room naked. "See you are a pervert, just in a crazy way." Yuri said walking over to the bed. "Let us begin sister" Jazz says looking at Yuri. They both look at you. You know what's about to happen.