I got mad and walked away not looking back, but i wanted a little chaos from him pissing me off. So i grabbed a ball and aimed right for his head, it hit him and his glasses fell off. I said "tssuki piss me off again and i'm gonna kick your ass. and cut the eye rolls it's a bit feminine of you". I walked out to wake up the girls and get them in here, we arrived to the gym with everyone. The day went on the boys played first and we had to watch them and take notes. If somebody messed up i could question one of the girls on what they should have done, i also explained how you have to know the tactics of volleyball. Because your one job is to keep the ball in the air because a point is a point, if you find out the other teams tactics your rate of success is a lot higher than most. the one problem is that my first years don't have that skill, like at all. I worked with them about it but they are so focused on when they get the ball rather than keeping in the air. But it didn't matter because this camp would teach them a lot, the after math would be amazing though.

Boys game went on and they were exhausted like crazy, karasuno and aoba johsai ran lots of laps. Shiratoizawa and Nekoma barely ran, they probably only did maybe 2 laps. It was lunch time and we all ate well except me, i just drunk my water and ushijima was trying to get me to eat. He said "babe you need to eat" i said with a whine "but i'm not hungryyyy". He said "y/n do you wanna burn yourself out AGAIN, do i have to remind you of-", i cut him off and ate some fruit. I looked at him with anger and he kissed me and said "i'm sorry but your eating". I couldn't be mad at him like ever it's just too hard, we also live together so there's really no getting out of that. Anyway it was time for girls to get ready and play, the lineup was just yoshi, cho, kumi, tori, azumi and mikasa. I set them like this so that they could see how easily things can change because this isn't the regular formation. I had to see how the handle themselves under pressure, bad idea the first years were panicking and not thinking through.

We lost that first game and ushijima pulled me to the side and said "why are you losing on purpose" i said "i'm trying to teach them that they can't buckle under the pressure, they need to learn to adjust to anything". He smiled and said "your an amazing captain babe" i thanked him and kissed him. Me and the girls did the hill and i hoped that knocked them into shape. This was the regular set up with me, niko, azumi, kumi, mikasa, and tori. This formation always worked kumi and tori were a bit of a handful but their quick attack is just as good as me and Nikos. anyways we won that game obviously and waited for the team to come back. I could see they were frustrated and i said "i know you guys are frustrated but that's what volleyball is about, instead of freaking out you should have pulled yourselves together and got the job done". Kumi rolled her eyes and i stopped what i was saying and stared dead at her, i could see the fear on her face. I said "wanna try that again kumi because that speech i made stood for you too. try it again and see what happens".

The games went on and this last one was against Nekoma which meant i was up against Mai. We loved playing with each other because they loved pulling crazy shit and she's crazy as shit. I asked the girls what we know from the boys what kind of tricks do they like to pull. Tori said "setter dumps", Yoshi said "they adapt easily with eye looks so we have to use hand signs". I didn't expect anyone to say that but the more i think about it Kenma like to pull bull shit like that, she was more like kenma than i thought. I said "they do a lot of crazy things to win so libero and middle blockers need to be on their toes". They agreed and the set up was a bit different because i wanted to see after the pep talk they would do it right this time. The line up was Niko, Kumi, Yoshi, Cho, Azumi, and Tori, but tori and kumi weren't in their spots for their duo. Me and mikasa were gonna come in on the last set and show Mai how it's done. The girls lost the first set and i said "stop looking so down it's a practice game, and if you wanna be better be ahead of the game".

The girls were so done with the day at this point it looked like they had to fight left, oh my god i was so pissed. I said "ladies i love you but cut the bullshit you guys know what is expected of you and i'm not seeing it. what the hell is wrong with you guys adjusting isn't our thing but you can't get mad when you lose. I set it that way to see how you guys would adapt and obviously that didn't work so are you guys gonna sit here and feel sorry for yourself or put in the work." They went back out there and did pretty good there were a couple of accuracy issues but other than they won the set. they came back and i said "wow you really proved yourselves out there, when we get back ushijima will buy us all ice cream". Everyone said "thanks ushijima" and he looked so confused i started laughing so hard, he was gonna be so mad when i told him what i said. He literally might kill me but he loved me too much to be mad.

The new set up was me and mikasa, kumi and yoshi and azumi and cho. At the end of the game me Niko would switch with cho and me and her would do our quick attack and so would azumi and mikasa. The game began and this was kind of my first practice game i played that wasnt against my team as a third year. It was nice but what i loved the most is cho because she had this graceful perfect set that made it so easy for me to just hit it. Me and Niko were more good at presicison so we only pulled that out when we knew exactly what we were after. Now with cho she just had this quiet persona like Kenma but she was really good as a setter. She pulled these crazy setter dumps without telling us and half the time we would go to hit the ball and we would be just as confused. I didn't push her too much on coming out her shell as much because she didn't wanna be a vice or anything she just wanted to be apart of something. We won the set with one of me and Nikos precision attacks and when i tell you it was the best feeling ever, i wouldn't trade it for the world.

~to be continued~