Ch: 1 My secret love affair with a ghost!

His hands slid down my thigh and a little moan escaped me. I wanted him in every way possible. I wanted him in every aspect of the word love. The hunger inside me was unbearable. I had to have him NOW! I slid his shirt off over his head and he gave me a lazy grin.

"You're ready for this?" He said playing with the hem of my shirt.

I grabbed his hand, leading it to my breast. Of course I was ready! Couldn't he tell?

"Yes." Was all i said. All I could say at the moment.

His smile lit up his whole face. The next thing I knew was that my shirt was no where to be seen on me body, and i liked it that way. He unfastend my bra and threw it to the floor.

I grabbed for the zipper on his pants, and pulled it down hard with a jerk. He kicked his pants off. I couldn't help but to let out a giggle. He was wearing Stewie off of family guy boxers! It was adorable.

"What the hell is so funny Sierra?" Xhex said angrily.

"Oh would you just relax already? Your Stewie boxers are kinda cute!" I said.

Xhex could see the annoyance on my face, so he quickly gave me a peck on the lips and smiled his cocky little smile.

"Oh Sierra, you know they're sexy! You can't wait to tear them away from my body," Xhex said mockingly.

I was 16 years old and still a virgin. I alway's planned on losing it to Xhex, but these days i was finding it harder and harder to get along with him. We had been dating two years now and he already cheated on me twice. It caused major problems between us, but i loved him so much and I think I can get him to stop cheating if I just have sex with him. My friends think i'm crazy and that I could do waay better than Xhex, but I can't bring myself to dump him. I want him for myself. No, I don't necessarily want to lost my virginity yet, but if it keeps him interested then i will do it.

"Well I was trying to do just that! Until you totally freaked out on me," I said pointedly.

"You're right, and i'm sorry! Forgive me?" He said so innocently that I just had to smile and kiss him. I couldn't stay mad at this gorgeous boy I call my boyfriend!

Xhex had brown shaggy hair, and big chocolatey brown eyes. I called him my little puppy because his eyes were just like a little baby puppy. It was adorable and sexy all at the same time. He had a strong jaw line and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. He was built, but not so built that it was gross.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door.

"Xhex. You know how I feel about you closing the door to your bedroom! If I come back up here in 5 minutes and it's still closed; Then i'm barging in there unannounced! Do you understand me?" Mrs Haldergen said sternly.

Mrs Haldergen, also known as Marice Haldergen, was a very petite woman. She was 5 foot 1 and just barely tall enough to reach the plates in the bottom cabinet! Xhex or Mr Haldergen would always have to help her out on the other, more tall, stuff. Xhex was her eldest child, and sometimes it seemed he was her favorite. She was very wary of me at first because she thought i would take her baby away from her. I did everything possible to get her to like me. I think what finally got it was me telling her that her pie(burnt pie) was delicious! Even though everybody knew it wasn't!

"Okay mom!" Xhex yelled quickly.

He jumped out of bed and grabbed our clothes in one swift motion.

"Sorry," he said to me, "looks like we won't get to have fun today."

"So... just being with me isn't fun?" I asked, a little hurt.