16.The Flashback🔞

Start from the beginning

Gulf broke the kiss and said Mew I want you to inside me after this so prepare yourself and remember this is my first time ....gulf bring champagne inside...then..

Gulf hold mew's hand and took him inside the tub...Mew sit first and then make gulf sit near his member...the water was warm and the environment was really good they enjoyed sipping champagne in the bathtub....Mew got access to gulf's mouth and he tasted every inch of his mouth, they have a little tongue fight in which Mew let gulf won...they are holding each other silently feeling the music and having champagne for a long time...they get up from the bathtub...

While kissing each other new got hard he looks at gulf...

Mew: Baby sucks me, please...

Gulf: turned red but did as Mew asked...gulf get back on his knees and first stroke mew's member Mew moaned...gulf took the head of the mew's member in his mouth ...gulf licked the head like icecream...Mew grab gulf hair and lifted his head back and moaning ...aahh baby your mouth, it feels good it's so hot....take it baby have this hot stick and suck it hard common....the moment Mew started talking dirty gulf felt some courage and started sucking his members....aaah mewie this feel-good why you didn't let me try this before ...Mew gestured to stop, baby I am cumming...gulf said Mew cum in my mouth let me taste it please baby...Mew Smiled to see so open a response from gulf ...when two lovers started to accept everything from each other, they don't feel disgusted by anything and love everything of another one ...it is love and Mew can feel that love from Gulf side..
Gulf said Mew fuck my mouth, please...Mew giggled and stroked harder in gulf's mouth and cum in his mouth he saw how gulf swallowed all of it and turn out ...Mew kissed gulf and tasted his cums from gulf's mouth..they come out of the bathroom in a bathrobe..

Mew, I am hard again ... Baby what you have done to me let me be inside you baby ... Gulf throws his bathrobe and moving backward and gestured his finger in calling mew come and take me baby I am all yours....

Mew: Now don't blame me if you can't walk on your legs the next day....Mew get rid of his robe and jumped on the bed..animal inside Mew is wanting gulf...Mew took a piece of ice from the trolley and put it in his mouth and leaned down to kiss type...it felt really good both of them felt cold and it completely different experience of kissing ... a piece of ice is traveling from one to another mouth kissing, licking and sucking each other lips they both moaned loud...

Mew: do you like it...you wanna try more...

Gulf: someone is in the mood to play with his husband...

Mew: I want to touch you everywhere baby ...I wanna taste all of you before letting you feel my the hot stick inside you....

Mew took one more ice and kissed his neck ..aaahhh colddd baby ..aahhhh continue....Mew taking the ice to all over gulf's neck and going down his nipples he put ice in his nipple and looked up to see gulf's reaction...gulf bite his lips ...mmmmm and swallowed his moans...Mew kissed both nipples with ice making gulf shiver...he took one more ice and kissed his chest then to the abdomen and lastly put ice on gulf's navel...he took his tongue out and circle around the navel ...he gave some Hickey's around the navel and again put ice in his mouth ....going down Mew suck gulf's penis and making him shiver with the touch of ice...gulf shout Mew stop baby please fuck me ....I am dying to get your touch...mew let me have this cold stick baby...I want to taste this flavor too...and he started sucking...gulf moaning a aahh baby gulf's head is lifted and chanting mew's name...aaahh meww oohhh meeeww. Yesss mewww I am cumming mewww...and gulf came in mew's mouth...mew said you taste really sweet baby...

They both are breathing heavily due to this hot makeout session....mew took the lube and put it in his fingers...baby I am going to enter one finger to your ass. don't panics I won't do anything to hurt you ...Mew touched the entrance of gulf and slightly push his finger...gulf felt pain assishhh meww... Mew put chocolate in his mouth and kissed gulf to give him another pleasure...

Mew moving his finger in and out and touching gulf's sweet spot..gulf moaned loud aah Mew that feels sooo good ...do it please...by stroking finger in and out gulf doesn't realize that mew has entered 3 fingers inside gulf's entrance ....with every finger he gave a chocolate kiss to gulf...

Mew prepared enough gulf to take the actual thing ...Mew lubed his penis and gulf's entrance.. mew took a condom to wear but gulf said baby I want to feel you inside me, not this piece of plastic...I trust you...mew smiled and gave a peck to gulf...he holds gulf's leg to his chest and a slowly enter his penis inside...gulf felt extreme pain he shouts...aaah baby no it's hurting...you are so big Mew...tears from gulf's eyes drop...

Mew: if you want I can stop this ...I can't see you like this baby ...but if you can handle it for a few minutes it will give you pleasure...

Gulf saw Mew with a teary eye and something clicked his mind...and thought I can do this for my Mew...common gulf bit more for your Mew....else ....he won't...

Gulf said do it baby but please kiss me too...Mew leaned and started kissing gulf...and slowly pushing his member inside..now Mew is fully inside gulf....he waits sometimes to let gulf adjust and ask him can I move...though Mew wants to thrust harder fuck him like an animal but Mew controlled...Gulfy you are really tight...I doubt I can't hold more...gulf grab mew's waist and pushing him inside out ....

Mew slowly moving inside gulf and he found the point ..Mew stroked and touched the point and gulf moaned aaaaahhhhhh mewwww yeeesss iiiitsss good I wantttt moorreeee please don't stop...Mew felt relaxed watching gulf's expression, which turned from pain to immense pleasure...he continues stoking and giving gulf's satisfaction...they did for a long time as this was there first time but gulf really handled well...in last few stroked both were too loud they are moaning each other's name and they both come in unison...mew rested his body on gulf's chest...

Author's Note

Highlights

Mew said ...Baby ask me anything today I will give you whatever you want ..I am really happy today...gulf handed the divorce paper...sign it Mew...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID.

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao