16.The Flashback🔞

Start from the beginning

Gulf: Baby I can come now but you know what my dad will do and it's not good for your mom so please have patience and trust me, baby...I will be always there for my mewie...

Mew: Smiled by listening to his new Nickname. ok, Gulfy now let me go to check on my mother and gulfy I love you a lot...

After few days ... Mew's mom comes back home and she is still not talking to Mew...she is stern about her decision that either Mew gives divorce to gulf or she will not talk to Mew...

Mew was really tensed ..his business, the environment of his house, away from gulf, and this divorce is too much for Mew....

Mew was at his cabin when someone knocks at the door...Mew looked up its gulf...it's after 25 days Mew saw gulf ...he runs to him with a smile and hugs him...

Mew: Baby, I missed you how did you manage to come out of the house...your dad said he won't allow you out...

Gulf: yes but I managed somehow...I am sorry baby not even your mom now I have to look at my dad too, though he is at fault but he is my dad, and the way I saw him last time suffering alone I can't do the same to him again....

Mew: Baby please do something I can't live without you...Mew kissed him aah baby you taste soooo good I really missed you...

Gulf: Baby I have some time ...if you are not so busy would you mind spending this time with me...I specially stole this time for you...

Mew: sure baby how can I say no to you let's go...

Gulf: you don't have any work at office..

Mew: Nothing is important than my husband's sweetie...

Gulf: let's go ..Mew asked gulf where he wants to go and he gave a hotel address to Mew..

Mew: why are we going there, baby..

Gulf: it's a surprise..

Both reached the destination and gulf holds Mew's hand and reaches to the receptionist...hello mam I have a booking in the name of Gulf Mew suppasit.. receptionist said yes sir a honeymoon suite for Mr. Mew and Mr. Gulf suppasit...welcome sir this is your access card and enjoys your stay...

Mew: Was shocked after hearing honeymoon suite but he thought Mew last time booked the same for Gulf so maybe he did the same...

They entered their room and Mew was surprised to see it was decorated exactly like newlyweds..he saw gulf...

Mew: Baby what is this why we are here and why the room is decorated so much like newlyweds....

Gulf: Coz baby this is your surprise...I want to be your husband today....not only on papers but out of love...I want to be your's Mew..please make love to me...

Mew: Baby you are serious about this...I mean are you sure?

Gulf: you don't want me anymore?

Mew: I want you baby very much and more than that I need you Gulfy... I need your touch., I need to feel your love, I need to be so close to you, These days I had enough of all this I want to feel the love 💕.

Gulf: Baby but you have to wait I have more surprises for you...a knock on the door and gulf go to check...he received the trolley and took it inside...Mew looked at the trolley and his eyes filled with excitement.....

The trolley is full of chocolates, roses, champagne, condom, lubes, strawberries, scented candles, ice, and what not...

Baby come let's get a bath first I want to relax for some time with you...gulf said...they entered the washroom and Mew chuckle, the bathtub is decorated with flower and scented candles...they Mew turned to look gulf and his eyes widened ..gulf was fully naked....Mew check him out from top to bottom...baby Mew lost the last strand of self-control and kissed gulf and touched his member...