Chapter 9 ... Mom ...

Italics: FlashbackNormal: Flashback overI would like to give a great thanks to @Anime_justvibing for giving me the idea with (Y/n) and her love for archery!

Italics: Flashback
Normal: Flashback over
I would like to give a great thanks to @Anime_justvibing for giving me the idea with (Y/n) and her love for archery!

~Isabella's point of view~

"Isabella, take care of that child, I could see her becoming a great mother one day, possibly even a grandmother." I nod my head in response as I head back to the orphanage carrying a new child for the farm. I planned to isolate her from the rest, due to her differences from other children. Grandmother did tests on the child to check if she was healthy but found something peculiar about her.

"A child who can't feel anything... how very interesting"

~Timeskip 2 years old~

"Mother, may I please have the orange book on the top shelf," (Y/n) asked me. She enjoys burring her nose in books, allowing her to increase her vocabulary.

"Of course, sweetheart! The one about archery?"

"Yes please," I've also noticed she's taken a great liking to archery... that would be an efficient skill as a mother, I've been thinking of gathering archery materials from Grandma to pursue her interests. I handed the book over to her and left her to read on her own. I closed the door she has been living in isolation and left the room. I noticed Ray standing in front of me just starring.

"Hey there, were you waiting for me?" I asked kindly, but he didn't answer my question. Instead, he asked a question of his own.

"What's behind that door, is one of our siblings living in there?" He asked curiously.

"No, don't worry nothing's is behind this door."

~Timeskip 3 years old~

I decided to get the materials from Grandma to allow (Y/n) to do archery. When I showed her the equipment she held a stoic expression. I've been teaching her a lot of archery, she does pretty well with a bow and arrow. I still test her like the rest of her siblings, sometimes I even give her harder questions, but she still succeeds, she is extremely clever too. Understanding situations and coming up with the perfect plan as well. She's fit to be a mother.