• December 7 •

The news broadcast was blasted loudly in the living room as you sat, intently listening to the weather forecast. It had been informed that a huge blizzard was coming towards the City and the news advised that everyone must stay home with their families and not wander the streets during the next couple days. It made sense why it hadn't snowed heavily these last weeks, because it would all make up for the snow that was about to come soon.

You decided that if you all were going to be in the house for who knows how long, you might as well grab some extra groceries just in case. With heavy steps, padding into your room, you quickly got dressed into a comfortable pair of hoodie and sweats with a tank top underneath your top. Before you were able to leave the house, you looked for your keys which usually is by the door on a key hanger, but your keys were nowhere to be found. It had a cute spiderman key chain on it with a small Marvel lanyard, so surely it would be visible.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Tom asked as he ran up to you before you could leave.

You felt around your pockets and thought hard about where your keys mightve been.

"Shit, my keys!" You realised what you've done and you face palmed yourself.

"I left them with Paddy yesterday." You sighed heavily, frustrated with yourself.

"Its okay, we can take mine." He said as he rushed off to change into warmer clothes and brush his teeth as well.

You quickly informed Harrison and Harry what was happening and they nodded as they wished you to stay safe.

Once all settled in the car, Tom raced to his parent's house as steady and fast as he could to ensure that the car doesn't slide on the slippery ice. You sat at the passengers seat, and you noticed how the weather was getting worse each minute, the whites of the snow practically poured everywhere making it difficult to see and it worried you a little bit. Once you arrived, you quickly knocked on the door and Nikki opened it to be met with your anxious face. You thanked her and Paddy dearly as Paddy handed them back to you.

Once back on the road, Tom speeded to the closest grocery store but once you arrived, you noticed there were a lot of people parked and a large crowd was forming at the entrance of the store, yelling and complaining about something. A man walked back from the direction of the crowd with frustration in his eyes.

"Excuse me but what's going on over there?" You asked, quickly rolling your window down.

"They closed the bloody shops already!" He said angrily as he stomped off. You only stared at him before realising what this meant.

"No, no, no-" You began.

"Shit" Tom mumbled.

"Lets go, we can still make it" You said, buckling your seatbelt back on.

"Y/n, that one might be closed too" He reasoned.

"They can't be closed, its a 24 hour convience store!" You said loudly and Tom complied unsurely by beginning to pull the brake lever down as he began to drive.

You wouldn't let some inconvenient occurrence let you give up so you thought of all the ways to make this possible. Tom admired that alot and he couldn't be more glad to have someone like you in his life, as it would be a mess right now. More of a mess.

The blizzard was getting stronger and Tom was beginning to swerve off the road slightly but luckily there weren't many cars as it would dangerous to drive around this time. You both were so caught up with the stress that you hadnt  noticed the gas beginning to empty but still luckily arrived at the store that was open.