Return to a betrayal

Percy Jacksons POV

The war with Gaea had just ended. Me and the 7 were now back at Camp Half Blood. The war was won with no causalities. You would expect me too have a great life. However I was seriously begging to believe that Fuck up Percy Jacksons life was definitely on the daily to-do list of the fates. Because my life officially sucked. It had sucked ever since everyone at camp save for Nico, Will, and Chiron had fallen prey to the annoying bastard, Henry Kai son of Zeus.

Flashback- 9 months ago

The war had ended 2 weeks ago. I thought my life was going to be just peachy. That is until Henry Kai son of Zeus, and a full fledged bastard showed up. Since then my life had changed drastically. I had bonded with everyone on the Olympian council. Yes even Athena, Ares, and Zeus. Surprising isn't it. I was super shocked at first. I can gaurentee you that. I was no longer dating Annabeth as she had broken up with me. I am also pretty sure that mutiple gods and goddesses had cursed her for doing so. I know Aphrohdite and Athene definitely had. Ever since then she was super dumb, and quite frankly highly unlucky. I was thinking about all these changes I was on border patrol. I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts as a new young demigod tumbled over the hill. He was closely followed by 2 hellhounds, wich I quickly dispatched. I helpen the young demigod over the border. He was half conscious, and almost immediately after we stepped across the border he was claimed by my fabulous Uncle Zeus. I helped him to the infirmary. He was alright for a few days.that is until he started to show his true colors. Within a few months he had everyone at camp except for Will, Nico, and Chiron turned against me. My life was crud. It got worse when I walked into Olympus one day too talk to the gods, at first they were quite excited to see me. All of them even blessed me, after I gave in after much reluctance. We talked for a few hours until Hecate stormed into the throne room and cast a spell on the gods. It was a spell that lasted only 24 hours but that was plenty long enough. The gods turned on me and sent me too the pits of Tartaruas with a near irreversible curse. Wich is how I ended up where I am now. In Bobs ( Iepteus) Damsan, and small Bobs old home. As I lay there I thought about my options. It had to have been at least 24 hours already right. I decided I should let the gods know about Hecates spell and my current condition. So I started a fire and summoned some paper and pen. I thought for a minute before joting down a note.

Hey Olympians, Percy here. Just wanted to let you know Hecate is a real Bitch. She cast a 24 hour spell on you. During wich you banished me to taturaus. No I am not kidding. I guess it is a good thing I took those blessings right. I have taken refugee in Damsens old hut. The one he shared with Bob, and small bob. I am about sick of drinking from the pelegethon. Yet I have too since I am not A god or titan or anything of the sort. My throat is definitely raw now. I guess I should have accepted god hood. The only monster I have encountered so far is beef for brains. Wich I have already killed 9 times in the past few hours. He just will not stay dead. Dad I guess I should tell you I have been having dreams. As you all know demigod dreams are always true. In the dreams I felt that my mom and paul were dying. I visited them. I watched my mom bleed out Paul was already dead. She told me about my little sister before she kicked the bucket. I have been taking care of the young one ever since. This occurred nearly 3 weeks before this crapy situation. Her name is Estelle, she is 6 1/2 years old and is very nitpicky about you saying her age wrong. I have gotten quite a few black eyes for doing so. I have hidden her in a secret bunker that belongs to me. Ask nico to lead you there as he is the only other person who knows its location. Tell him I said the words riptide through his heart. He will know to show you the bunker. I buried my Mom and Paul in north-east Manhattan cemetery. There souls are in charons eternity waiting room. Don't judge the bunker password. I made it when I was most definitely pissed. Eatelle already knows all about the greek gods and you being real. The only ones she will Probaly recognize are my father, and Apollo. Due to the pictures in my photo album. She does have asthma a little fair warning. I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I will see you guys soon. Tell Chiron, Will, and Nico for me as they are the only ones who did not betray me. Oh and beat Hecates ass for me. She deserves it. Bye sincerly                          Percy Jackson.

After I wrote my note I put in an envelop I summoned, sealed it and wrote the words to to the Olympians on it. I then casually tossed it in the fire so that it would appear at the hearth on Olympus. At least that was my hope.

Poseidon's POV

I shook my head as did all the other Olympians. It felt like a haze had been lifted off of me. I realized that Percy was gone. I could also tell by the sun that is was a day after I could remember anything. I noticed the other Olympians were going through the same thing. As were thinking, the hearth in the throne room blazed up so badly that everyone jumped. Even Zeus. It then died down and there was no fire left, just a envelope, in the middle of the former hearth. Eventually I got up and picked it up. It is adressed to the Olympians I said to the council. Zeus and the others motioned for me to open it. I did so taking out a note. I read it aloud. At the end we all felt horrible over what we did under the curse. It was from Percy my son. He was stuck in tarturuas. We were sickened by our actions. We all wanted revenge on hecate, and we all were definitely shocked about Estelle. As we let the news sink in we gathered wits. We found Nico and did as instructed in the note. We also told Chiron, and will like Percy asked. We gave Estelle to Hestia to raise. Afternwe did as we were asked we went to Olympus. We beat up Hecate and threw her in the dungeon. We then frantically begen searching for a way to bring back Percy