ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, my original name was DreamOn but I changed it to Dream a few years ago"

"That's cool, mines Georgenotfound"

"Oh like the 404 error screen"

"Ha yeah"

All of a sudden I felt a rush of butterflies. He was so cute when he got excited, it was so overwhelming.

"Do you wanna play with me sometime?"

"Are you any good?" George asked.

"You'll just have to find out"

The rest of the ride was filled with comfortable silence. I would consider today an accomplishment. I would be playing Minecraft with George sometime soon and I got Andrea, the love genius, to help me confess to George.

"Well, this one is my house"

I pulled into the driveway and looked up at the house. It wasn't as big as mine but nevertheless it was stunning. It had a homie look on the outside.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Anytime George"

"I guess i'll see you in school tomorrow"

"Yeah, wait George"

"Yeah Clay?"

"Do you wanna come to the football game to watch me play tomorrow?"

"I um, yeah that seems fun"

"Great see you there"

"See yah"

Right before George turned to walk away I quickly flashed him a smile and winked. Andrea had told me that I should, the whole ride I had been working up the courage to. It was dark out but for a quick second I thought I saw his face fill with red. I thought he might come closer and make a move but instead he turned around and walked inside. He probably didn't see or what if I made him uncomfortable.

                                                                        - George's POV -

Did Clay just wink at me? No George, he- he isn't gay. He would never like you. I probably just imagined it.

"George, time for dinner" called his mom.

"I'm not hungry"

"Alright"

That night I tried my best to sleep but my brain just wouldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier.

                                                                  - The Next Morning -

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. At first I completely forgot what had happened yesterday but as I neared the front entrance to the school I remembered our conversation about Minecraft, how Clay had opened the door for me, and how he may have even winked. No George, he has a girlfriend.

My first few periods went by quickly. The lunch bell rang so I headed off to the cafeteria. When I got there I quickly realized that Darryl and Zak were nowhere to be found.

I looked around for a minute or two until I got a message from snapchat. When I opened the app it showed that I had one new message from Andrea. I opened it to find a snap that read, "Hey George, I can see you looking for a place to sit. You can sit with me if you'd like". Andrea was making it very difficult to dislike her.

I decided it would be better to sit with Andrea then it would be to sit alone.

"Hey, Andrea"

"Hi George, you can sit wherever you want. I will warn you though that my friends will be joining us shortly"